Dumb question repository

Still have some questions or don't understand something.
Geologistic
Chicken

Dumb question repository

Post by Geologistic »

Thread for my dumb questions, hopefully they will be few and far in between. :lol:

I'm looking for some advice on managing items and food between my pet and inventory while playing on mobile. Specifically, moving items from the inventory to the pet inventory without using the load or unload buttons, moving just one item. On PC, this process is streamlined thanks to the shift-click functionality, but I'm struggling to find an equivalent solution for mobile gameplay.

My main challenge is transferring items to my pet's inventory without relying on the load and unload buttons, while it is fast and easy, it is clunky and i have to juggle food pieces back and forth. I've experimented with the shift+click toggle to switch and send items, but I'm not entirely sure about its effectiveness in the mobile version of the game. :?

Does anyone have any tips or mobile-specific settings that could make this process more efficient? Any insights or suggestions on how to manage this better would be greatly appreciated! :D
Rapota
Minotaur

Re: Dumb question repository

Post by Rapota »

Geologistic wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:57 pmI'm looking for some advice on managing items and food between my pet and inventory while playing on mobile. Specifically, moving items from the inventory to the pet inventory without using the load or unload buttons, moving just one item. On PC, this process is streamlined thanks to the shift-click functionality, but I'm struggling to find an equivalent solution for mobile gameplay.
The pet menu is the answer! Simply click on the horse (or donkey?) icon in the top-right of the window to access the pet menu. Within the pet menu, you can click on individual items to move them back and forth between your inventory and the pet inventory.

Image.