Acc Weapons

Still have some questions or don't understand something.

Acc Weapons

Postby Rebelmoon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 am

Question: Why is the 110 accuracy weapon worse then its 105 counterpart? Quite a bit worse to put mildly.

Yes it is easier to get the dragonstone blade compared to ichor one. I wouldn't want a super powerful dragonstone blade for as easy as it is to attain currently, I agree.
Why is there no 110 accuracy weapon then besides the dragonstone that is more difficult to get and worth using then? At this point I don't think could just make dragonstone blade harder to get because there's already many out there.

105 to 115 accuracy is a huge amount of experience. I feel like there should be a 110 weapon to transition to between the 105 and 115 accuracy.

I'm just at a loss why the game is like this, or if there are plans to add a secondary non mos accuracy weapon with stats between the ichor and eclipse blade.

Thanks for your time.
Rebelmoon

Re: Acc Weapons

Postby canismajor » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:18 pm

This question has been raised and answered before. Dragonstone gear is meant for PvP, they are easier to obtain, armor is weaker than 7 soul and weapon is similair in power to 105 acc weapons. However, Dragonstone blade has its use as it is still the highest power 1h weapon at 110 accuracy. Perfect for grinding, just need to bring Keyblade to cathedral to switch when mob def gets high.
canismajor

Re: Acc Weapons

Postby Rebelmoon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:06 pm

I appreciate the response.

I'm going to end my discussion here.
Rebelmoon

Return to Questions Corner