Grindr Guild

Forum rules
Advertise your guild. No spamming.
Don't create topics about guild development.
grants8
Ghost

Re: Grindr Guild

Post by grants8 »

I'm not wasting my time, the fact that you took uthis long to respond proves my point. Half of your people are inactive. :lol:
The Explorer
Grants8
:D
The Leilaslayer
Lord wild man
Gray Wizard

Post by Lord wild man »

Para wrote:✈ ▌▌ lord wild man did 9/11 Image
really, i am going to personally see that all you bad seeds are banned for this and everything else you do wrong . first you try to take grant8's guild name and now this i am highly offend since i am american and had friends and family die that day.
Grinders Guild
Lord wild man
Gray Wizard

Post by Lord wild man »

Para wrote:✈ ▌▌ lord wild man did 9/11 Image
really, i am going to personally see that all you bad seeds are banned for this and everything else you do wrong . first you try to take grant8's guild name and my guilds name and now this i am highly offend since i am american and had friends and family die that day.
Grinders Guild
garionthefirst
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by garionthefirst »

Please don't spam in our guild chat

Also I am very proud to see that a former grindr member is now the president of the usa! :o

this is a signature
Darkw0nder
Orc Warrior

Post by Darkw0nder »

Lord wild man wrote: really, i am going to personally see that all you bad seeds are banned for this and everything else you do wrong . first you try to take grant8's guild name and now this i am highly offend since i am american and had friends and family die that day.

Don't spam in our guild thread. Please delete your double post.
Leader of The Explorers Guild™
https://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7276
grants8
Ghost

Post by grants8 »

Heck, I don't know why I am taking my time to respond, but he has a right to spam if this is what you do, of course they try to get away from the topic. Another reason this should be destroyed.
The Explorer
Grants8
:D
The Leilaslayer
garionthefirst
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by garionthefirst »

grants8 wrote:Heck, I don't know why I am taking my time to respond, but he has a right to spam if this is what you do
If you kill a murderer you become a murderer. Does this make it any less wrong? :roll:
this is a signature
Lord wild man
Gray Wizard

Post by Lord wild man »

Darkw0nder wrote:
Lord wild man wrote: really, i am going to personally see that all you bad seeds are banned for this and everything else you do wrong . first you try to take grant8's guild name and now this i am highly offend since i am american and had friends and family die that day.

Don't spam in our guild thread. Please delete your double post.

Really? i think your list of items on my guild page is enough spam. and this is not spam. thought that post is going way beyond spam so step lightly while your walking on egg shells bud.
Grinders Guild
Darkw0nder
Orc Warrior

Post by Darkw0nder »

Lord wild man wrote:Really? i think your list of items on my guild page is enough spam. and this is not spam. thought that post is going way beyond spam so step lightly while your walking on egg shells bud.
That was a legitimate application to your guild. I wanted full transparency during the application process.

Grinders guild was spamming EN via giveaway games that were against the rules. I just wanted to join in on the charity drives.
Leader of The Explorers Guild™
https://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7276
F84.0
Hen

Post by F84.0 »

manawe
Dark Orc

Post by manawe »

Hewooo F84.0 my good asian fweind hope you wewe nyot kiwwed uwu
Professor Manawe, O.M. (First Class), Grand Sorc., D. Wiz., X.J.(sorc.), S. of Mag.Q tinyurl.com/rpgmoMaps