Upcoming Update [Released]

Information about upcoming updates.
Knight Vladymyr
Gray Wizard

Re: Upcoming Update [In Review]

Post by Knight Vladymyr »

And around wath date this updates will be made?
Margus
Site Admin

Post by Margus »

Knight Vladymyr wrote:And around wath date this updates will be made?
Soon. Doing some final changes..
whitetiger
Vampire

Post by whitetiger »

Hoping that this recalc of slots (and hopefully the fill/swap cheat is removed) makes all of these unwanted pets viable for play.

I am about to NPC once again several T-rexes, Ankyl's, spiked wyverns and a couple Yllerion's.

I REALLY hope this change breaks the pet market and breeding
leriel
Orc Warrior

Post by leriel »

whitetiger wrote:Hoping that this recalc of slots (and hopefully the fill/swap cheat is removed) makes all of these unwanted pets viable for play.
Do you recall any official stance on the overload subject ever being posted? If you do, can you write any detail that could allow me to find it?
Litheria
Green Wizard

Post by Litheria »

Whitetiger, you hope the change 'breaks' the pet market?
I have to wonder what is wrong with some people i really do, and ofc some pets are better than others, they are way harder to breed and thus cost more, its like you ve never played an rpg before.
I mentioned the bug involving using higher slot pets to allow lower slot ones to carry more earlier in this thread btw, fairly sure the devs are aware of it
whitetiger
Vampire

Post by whitetiger »

Litheria wrote:Whitetiger, you hope the change 'breaks' the pet market?
I have to wonder what is wrong with some people i really do, and ofc some pets are better than others, they are way harder to breed and thus cost more, its like you ve never played an rpg before.
I mentioned the bug involving using higher slot pets to allow lower slot ones to carry more earlier in this thread btw, fairly sure the devs are aware of it
That bug has been mentioned several times in this thread and many of us hope it is removed.

As for breaking the pet market, it would be nice to see the market having more options than the usual 5 or 6 pets worth more than the 50% NPC value. It should have never gotten to the point of breeding Donkeys until level 80 as most players say to do.
Litheria
Green Wizard

Post by Litheria »

im all for more options as well, perhaps you needed to just choose different words :) break doesnt sound very good, however id say there will and should always be things that are not so great, since that is what makes the better things stand out
leriel
Orc Warrior

Post by leriel »

whitetiger wrote:That bug has been mentioned several times in this thread and many of us hope it is removed.
Was there ever an official word on it?
whitetiger
Vampire

Post by whitetiger »

Unless one of our Devs spills the beans before the update is released everything is speculation