lost all my gear after dieing

Tell us about yourself.
chrisbelt
Chicken

lost all my gear after dieing

Post by chrisbelt »

This so BS i played this game all day get enough money to buy me gear, i die and loose everything but a shield.. sry i don't feel that's even fair it's lame and wrong. so im am not wasting another min of my time playing a game like this...
Rebelmoon
Spirit

Re: lost all my gear after dieing

Post by Rebelmoon »

Goodbye, sorry to see you go. You save 2 items (and pet) on death 7 with potion of preservation. Dying is part of learning but it does feel horrible.
Falbal
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by Falbal »

I agree that it is tough to lose all of your equipment. I remember playing this game some years ago, and I quit exactly because I died and lost everything I had of value. It was a coincidense that I found the game again several years later. I created a new account, played for a couple of days, died, and quit again. About a month after that I took it up again, and now I havn't died for some time. :-)

If I do die again at some point, and lose about 10-15 millions worth of equipment, it may be the end of it for me too. I do like the game, but having to almost start over and trying to get back to the same state again is painful. I am sure the game has lost many players because of that, and I don't think it is very cleverly designed actually. I would not design a game in a way that makes people quit.
canismajor
Vampire

Post by canismajor »

I believe the fact that you can lose your gear if you're not paying attention is the reason many players play this game. There are too many games where dying has no penalty at all. It's actually too easy not to die in this game, once you get the hang of it.
chrisbelt
Chicken

Post by chrisbelt »

i was paying attn i tried to run but game would let me move... i can understand loosing exp or gold but gear is total BS when i worked all day getting the money to buy it... Ill find a better game to play that's for sure...
i wonder how many other players quit because of the same thing im sure there was many, just think how many players would still be playing if that didn't happen.....
I wonder if you pay money u loose your gear if you die i probably not their gear probably protected so that wont happen...
other the the loosing gear from a lame patch. the game was great.
but i wont send any of my friends to this game not when crap happens.
good look to you all i hope you never die
Rex GilangPN
Ghost

Post by Rex GilangPN »

Wanna hear my story???
I made a santa sleigh. I lost my santa sleigh. The end
RΡG¶MÖTM
Falbal
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by Falbal »

Rex GilangPN wrote:Wanna hear my story???
How is that supposed to help any? Do you think people feel better by hearing about other people's misseries?

Are you glad that you lost your santa sleigh? Is that how you think the game is supposed to be?
Rex GilangPN
Ghost

Post by Rex GilangPN »

Falbal wrote:
Rex GilangPN wrote:Wanna hear my story???
How is that supposed to help any? Do you think people feel better by hearing about other people's misseries?

Are you glad that you lost your santa sleigh? Is that how you think the game is supposed to be?
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this post was about you introducing yourself:/. Perhaps I shall introduce myself first.
Hey, my name is Rex. And I made a santa sleigh. I lost my santa sleigh. The end
RΡG¶MÖTM
Kyosa
Naga

Post by Kyosa »

This post leads to nothing...

-Closed-