Mods job.

Forum, game and chat rules
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Mods job.

Post by mc supra qc »

Today is merry x mas and ive seen that people on the chat was rude first of all i log in then start doing what i was doing last time, my quest, so there was evilhuang on the spot so he write me in private " idi-ot " in one word (idio t on fofo = friend)(sory for telling it) cause i wont world hop and iginiored me so i can't report him he alredy iginiored me so i asked in chat then everyone where laughing at me and mods didnt even do their job i needed to spam my question to get a reply when like 6ppl where treating me like i was a sh!t laughing at me replying "did your feeling get hurt litle girls" and more so i was wondering why mods didnt do nothing only when i was fking out and write f k everyone y'all suk dik they mute me for an hour at least they have finaly done their job but letting those cancer player doing what they want and mute the good guy nice job to macavelle who didn't even try to understant what was my probleme and special thanks to the new mod who completly igniored me the whole procces and then :!: rpg mo community IS going to hell :twisted: improve your ban method cmon it was okay with less than 200ppl online at d time but now its just stuff !! Its been 2 year and a half i play rpg mo and this stuff may cause me to left the game everything was nice until rstudio have been ban now the game is sinking in corruption and sucker's !

Then again i didnt treated anybody like some was doing to me ingame so if i get report on the forum hope u got backups
Last edited by mc supra qc on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4:20 ;)
Slowly... but certainly!
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Re: Mods job.

Post by mc supra qc »

And i really like how tsukino is a nice mod muted me for an hour because i told i wont turn off the chat lol !? In wich world we living in? I was replying to ppl talking to me !
Margus u should change the way mods doing their stuff cause they got friend and favorite for some ppl that they didnt ban/mute then everyone beside their favorite get ban/mute for almost nothing !
That's ruining the game and i'm more than dissapoint i'm nerly dying of the cancer they gave to me !
Slowly... but certainly!
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Post by mc supra qc »

Then it soo obvious that mod got favorite looks at those others forum post !?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7333
Slowly... but certainly!
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Post by mc supra qc »

Then it soo obvious that mod got favorite looks at those others forum post !?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7333
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7464
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7427
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7335 <-- still her got nothing :evil: her is to Geez for the league so mods dont do nothing to stop her. If somebody else doing this he get a ban/mute for at least 1weeks to perma ban so why her have nothing ?

And there are more just do what u need to have good mods !
Slowly... but certainly!
Heringa
Gray Wizard

Post by Heringa »

Hey supra,

sorry that you did not enjoy the game today. I was there when you asked for help, so I'd like to put out the other side out here publicy for balance.

You asked "how to report someone for ignoring me?". Since ignoring another player is no offense or against the rules in any way, nobody understand what you wanted. I asked you if you were insulted. You did not reply, no word about being called an i*iot. (lol, troll spell checking changes this to "friend" :lol: )

We told you how reporting works. Several times. The report command works whether the other player has you on the ignore list or not. It should also work on mobile (long tap = right click).

Then you asked for a mod. A mod replied and asked you to reply in M channel. Which you apparently did not do.

Your next action war heavy cursing.

*shrugs*
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Post by mc supra qc »

Dude i'm on my cellphone i dont have that report button then i asked how to report someone that igniored me not to report someone that I igniored that guy told me idi-ot so i try to report him by clicking on it i only have add friend or private msg then y'all of you where laughing at me i dont reply to you cause u aint even understant what was my question ! Then again why would i go on the (M) channel so they will be telling to me that they can do nothing cause its their friend lol ... Even after reading my 3 post u din't catch what was my point so just try to understant by this time ill me doing on my own !
Slowly... but certainly!
Heringa
Gray Wizard

Post by Heringa »

That might all be true. But you never told us any of this. At least not in understandable form. Sorry for not being able to mind read.
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Post by mc supra qc »

Wtf dude i told in several message like this ,
How to report someone that have igniored me ?
How to repoet some1 that igniored me he treated me of idio-t
Ive even told mods how to report someone that igniored me then never get reply execpt those guys like " did your litle girl feelling get hurt" and those guy like you that told me that ignior isnt a banable thing lol u acting tuff but u aint even know the right subject
Slowly... but certainly!
mc supra qc
Gray Wizard

Post by mc supra qc »

Then wtf i never wrote " how to report someone who igniore me" dude i aint a (censored) like some are just read right before telling to ppl that they are wrong dude !
Slowly... but certainly!
Kyosa
Naga

Post by Kyosa »

That's not the right place to discuss this issue , feel free to contact us in M chat.
Or if you think moderators made a mistake, write an email to support: support@mo.ee

-Closed-