Mod suggestions

Give us info what we should add or change.
snowdust
Chicken

Re: Mod suggestions

Post by snowdust »

an option to automatically stop crafting and hold on to the last material(s) on hand.

it will mean a little less clicking :D
Rafaelz1s
Chicken

Post by Rafaelz1s »

The layout of the island could have in their entire length a 'deck'. This would help the players who have the whole island dedicated to Breeding.https://imgur.com/C3veRBK
TDFJacob
Chicken

a cool thingto add

Post by TDFJacob »

You guys should add a blocking sound for when u fight so u can hear if ur blocking being hit and hitting
Rex GilangPN
Ghost

Post by Rex GilangPN »

snowdust wrote:an option to automatically stop crafting and hold on to the last material(s) on hand.

it will mean a little less clicking :D
Good idea, like minecraft
RΡG¶MÖTM
manJabuds
Gray Wizard

Post by manJabuds »

dont know if its been suggested but drops per hour counter like how many ore, log, fish and other thing if ever added
joe2dirt
Orc Warrior

Post by joe2dirt »

I realize this would primarily help mobile players which isn't a large concern, but "How do I see my combat level?" is a fairly common question among new (and mobile) users; it appears there is enough space to add "CL xx" to the top bar where world#, adjusted stats, current quest, ect is shown. If there is, I believe this would be a nice addition unless there is a suggestion that makes better use of the space.
filux
Ghost

Post by filux »

joe2dirt wrote:...it appears there is enough space to add "CL xx" to the top bar..., I believe this would be a nice addition unless there is a suggestion that makes better use of the space.
:D Hehe, very recently was a problem with not enough space on the bar and things showing in the second line, overlapping inventory/menu icons ... and just after the fix ... such suggestions :lol:.
Imo great potential is in the "hints area", when you hover the mouse over the bar. Not all things have to be visible all the time.
sailor0703
Gray Wizard

Post by sailor0703 »

+1 for additional keybindings, and +1 for options to destroy all for things like fish, and/or just everything besides equipped items(also, if favorited items would work right for me, options to destroy everything besides equipped or favorited items).

EDIT: oh yeah, and for keybindings, I would like to especially options to withdraw either one or all of an item, not one key that does one or the other depending on item. and I would like to see a keybinding for sell all(i.e. to sell all of a particular item selected and/or maybe to sell all of anything that particular vendor buys, besides equipped/favorited items).
sailor0703
Gray Wizard

Post by sailor0703 »

filux wrote:
joe2dirt wrote:...it appears there is enough space to add "CL xx" to the top bar..., I believe this would be a nice addition unless there is a suggestion that makes better use of the space.
:D Hehe, very recently was a problem with not enough space on the bar and things showing in the second line, overlapping inventory/menu icons ... and just after the fix ... such suggestions :lol:.
Imo great potential is in the "hints area", when you hover the mouse over the bar. Not all things have to be visible all the time.
anything involving mouse over does not help mobile users at all. as far as mobile goes, though, I think there should be a whole different interface.
filux
Ghost

Post by filux »

sailor0703 wrote:
filux wrote:
joe2dirt wrote:...
anything involving mouse over does not help mobile users at all. as far as mobile goes, though, I think there should be a whole different interface.
Yeah but you forgot to say that for mobile users "less but bigger" on the screen is better ... so ~ all mobile users should support "not adding useless" things. For those users many informations should be available from menu/submenu and not visible on the main screen.
corporal
Orc Warrior

Post by corporal »

Adding a crafting menu to the furnace and other crafting locations that lets you select what you want to craft as opposed to 'using' the items with it. Similar to the forging menu which shows you available recipes based on your inventory and allows you to pick one to craft. After you select what you wan to make it will then craft the item until you run out of materials or stop it like fletching.
That is a nice boulder.
sailor0703
Gray Wizard

Post by sailor0703 »

filux wrote:
sailor0703 wrote: anything involving mouse over does not help mobile users at all. as far as mobile goes, though, I think there should be a whole different interface.
Yeah but you forgot to say that for mobile users "less but bigger" on the screen is better ... so ~ all mobile users should support "not adding useless" things. For those users many informations should be available from menu/submenu and not visible on the main screen.
Yeah, as far as the mobile screen usage goes, adding info to the screen would probably be a problem, whereas having stats in a whole separate menu would be better for such users. More as I mentioned in another post on this board, the mobile interface should have an entire new workup. As I also mentioned in said post, the work involved would be quite massive, so who knows when it will happen.

EDIT:Come to think of it, though, maybe it would be easier to do a mouseover kind of thing, whereas for mobile users, they would tap the top bar to have a separate stats screen come up.
videogamemaster1
Chicken

Post by videogamemaster1 »

A further sort function to the in game wiki, what I mean is you could sort by amount of speed or level (high<>low), maybe name (alphabetical) would help a lot for deciding what to get for new gear, also being able to highlight matches for a name search would be awesome as well.
drgnmndv
Hen

Pet Timer

Post by drgnmndv »

Can we please get this timer, the one that tells us when we are gonna lvl a skill up, added to the pet chest?
So we know how long it will take to lvl a pet up.
jensb48
Hen

Post by jensb48 »

A function to sort droprates in wiki would be nice.