people

Tell us about yourself.

people

Postby ice46dragon01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:19 pm

lolz
Last edited by ice46dragon01 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ice46dragon01

Re: people like me trolled and muted mods who don't understa

Postby Darkw0nder » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 am

thats funny because i also have ADHD, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
Leader of The Explorers Guild™
http://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7276
Darkw0nder

Postby redayz98 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:06 am

iam double positive myself, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
redayz98
redayz98

Postby garionthefirst » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:08 am

ice46dragon01 wrote:so i have ADHD, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit

Darkw0nder wrote:thats funny because i also have ADHD, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit

redayz98 wrote:iam double positive myself, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
redayz98

this is so me too ditto :cry:
this is a signature
garionthefirst

Postby manawe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 pm

I feel for you guys. Myself, iam double positive myself, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
Feels Bad To Be A Manawe
Professor Manawe, O.M. (First Class), Grand Sorc., D. Wiz., X.J.(sorc.), S. of Mag.Q https://vid.me/Gg82
manawe

Postby garionthefirst » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 am

manawe wrote:I feel for you guys. Myself, iam double positive myself, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
Feels Bad To Be A Manawe

i feel same way too as well i fell this
this is a signature
garionthefirst

Postby mazae12 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

mazae12 is now old and weak, now fuko_ibuki comes and replaces the old retiring mazae12
mazae12

Postby Rex GilangPN » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:14 pm

I can't believe I'm not the only one!!! so i have ADHD, Mood disorder and a few other things and today i decide to log on to relax after-school and for the 3rd day in a row get trolled while mods turn around and look away and ya i admit i did take it to far but when i get muted/banned for defending my beliefs and i get muted/banned for standing my ground a player says are you american i reply yes then he states no wonder explains the stupidity and ignorance no mod took it down, muted or anything before this a player tells me to go F my self and he uses * to spell after so he gets warned and nothing else happens even tho he did it before no mute no nothing its like come on open your eyes and look at these trolls stop picking on me and do something mods and this player that swore was jahmarez12 and he said after thx mod :|and nothing happened and the american comment was by politeusername but i seem to not find gaming community that accepts people like me and some other players after mods told me to take it to 18 said ya come on we will have a nice chat nothing for that comment and polite said come here little boy come to 18 i called a perv because it sounded perverted so what happens i get muted and nothing happens to them but it goes all on me i cant play with a group of mods and a group of people who pick on people like me same reason wraithofnod left he or she was getting made fun of and they quit
RΡG¶MÖTM
Rex GilangPN

Return to Introduce Yourself