Hello

Tell us about yourself.

Hello

Postby Soul_Soldier » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:20 am

Hi I am Soul_Soldier

This isn't the first time I have played this, I started 2 years ago but didn't know what I was doing. It went something like this:

"One day Soul_Soldier was on the internet searching for games when he found this game on the Chrome Web Store called RPG MO. He went on but didn't know what to do, so he killed monsters and one day he died trying to kill something higher level than him. He had no coins and was basically screwed for life."

This year, I came back knowing what I was doing and actually got somewhere. This game is awesome and somewhat addictive. There is new stuff coming to me every day I play, so keep it up. :D

There are also some cool things that would be awesome (or annoying) that could be added to these games, like:
-Monsters that shoot arrows and have a range more than one
-More Places!
-Run Away on first turn of combat
-Certain things should be permanently kept even if you die unless if you want to sell it (Like pets and legendary items)
-More pets!!! :)
-Better trade system
-Scrollable chest (Like when your chest has one space left and you have to put in one item in but can't see it)

Other than this, keep it up!
Soul_Soldier

Re: Hello

Postby Sassy229 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:43 am

Welcome to the forums Soul_soldier, I like your enthusiasm on wanting to put in ideas for changes. There is a suggestions part of the forum for just such things and they will be met with people who are thinking more mechanically thinking and able to discuss the good and bad sides of ideas. :)
Self proclaimed nicest RPG MO user! If you need anything at all just ask me I am bound to help in some regards.
Sassy229

Return to Introduce Yourself