Block Multicombat for Archery

Give us info what we should add or change.

Block Multicombat for Archery

Postby Yata » Sun May 14, 2017 8:13 am

People stealing Boss and even creatures while you are trying to kill the monster with Archery, add option to block multicombat for Archery.
Yata

Re: Block Multicombat for Archery

Postby nova2009 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:58 pm

... Block multi combat already includes archery
Guess What...
nova2009

Postby Yata » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 am

nova2009 wrote:... Block multi combat already includes archery

You tell me... for example last time when I tried to kill an Efreet with archery someone randomly pops up and steal it with melee, same thing for boss, this should be fixed long time ago, surprised nobody reported that or they probably did and I missed or no one cares about it.
Yata

Postby canismajor » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 am

Yes, multicombat should be blocked when arching but it isn't 100% of the time. It helps to be as close as possible to the mob (preferably right next to it). The futher you are, the more likely is that there is enough time between shots (due to lag) for the other person to get a hit in.

Also, happens less when you use shortbow instead of a longbow as it shoots faster.
canismajor

Postby Yata » Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 pm

canismajor wrote:Yes, multicombat should be blocked when arching but it isn't 100% of the time. It helps to be as close as possible to the mob (preferably right next to it). The futher you are, the more likely is that there is enough time between shots (due to lag) for the other person to get a hit in.

Also, happens less when you use shortbow instead of a longbow as it shoots faster.

I am using Firelord Shortbow +8 (70Archery) with 30% cdr tested it with the closest distance possible to the mob it doesn't work. I don't know if you noticed that between each shot there is a chance that a captcha will appear this means at the end of each shoot an action is completed so this is not due to lag but it was intended, so the other people will always be able to steal your mob while you are trying to kill it.
Yata

Postby canismajor » Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 am

I see, I thought it was related to lag as standing closer to the target also greatly reduces the chance that arching that target is randomly interrupted. Happens quite often when arching at least 3-4 squares away. I have normal ping - 60-80.
canismajor

Return to Suggestions