Armor stand gender

Give us info what we should add or change.

Armor stand gender

Postby joe2dirt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:33 am

I noticed today when putting my rabbit hat on my armor stand, the hat was blue in my inventory and on the armor stand but was pink both when equipped on or armor stand look was copied to a female character. This would indicate armor stand is always male.

Instead of forcing armor stands to be male, or even match the character's gender, it would be nice if people could chose gender of armor stand (via button in armor stand interface), and even better if one could copy the version of the item for the armor stand's gender to the player. It would be nicer still if the gender could be assigned to each piece of armor; though this might be excessive. This would mainly be useful for people wishing to display different versions of rare armor. It would also (if look for armor stand gender is copied to player) allow people like myself who prefer to play as their own gender but prefer the appearance of the opposite gender's version of certain items (rabbit hat in my case) to wear that version.
joe2dirt

Re: Armor stand gender

Postby Margus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 am

Armor stand gender switch will come after we have more gender based armors. Currently there is just 1. Copy look will still use the gender you are though.
Margus
Site Admin

Re: Armor stand gender

Postby joe2dirt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:48 pm

I can definitely live with that. :) Thank you for the quick response and awesome work you're doing!
joe2dirt

Return to Suggestions