Changing worlds in NML

Give us info what we should add or change.

Changing worlds in NML

Postby wanted » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Right now you're technically not allowed to switch worlds if you're in danger areas > 0. But players are exploiting this by logging out then back in another world.

I just want to see some consistency in the rules. So either...

a) allow players to switch worlds anywhere in NML or...

b) players who log out in NML will be automatically teleported back to chest when they log back in.
wanted

Re: Changing worlds in NML

Postby alexjeff » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:51 am

+1 for
wanted wrote: b) players who log out in NML will be automatically teleported back to chest when they log back in.
alexjeff

Postby Rebelmoon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:30 am

wanted wrote:Right now you're technically not allowed to switch worlds if you're in danger areas > 0. But players are exploiting this by logging out then back in another world.

Wait...What??? Where is this rule? I've never come across it anywhere I've read through the rules multiple times even. I think you might be mistaken.
Rebelmoon

Postby wanted » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:44 am

Rebelmoon wrote:
wanted wrote:Right now you're technically not allowed to switch worlds if you're in danger areas > 0. But players are exploiting this by logging out then back in another world.

Wait...What??? Where is this rule? I've never come across it anywhere I've read through the rules multiple times even. I think you might be mistaken.

Well that's what it says when you type /world #.
wanted

Postby Darkw0nder » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:26 am

wanted wrote:
Rebelmoon wrote:

Well that's what it says when you type /world #.

I'm pretty sure that was implemented within the past year along with the 5 second logout timer. They were both put in place because it was too easy to escape PKers by switching worlds.

This is also too easy to abuse for easy banking.

No support.
Leader of The Explorers Guild™
http://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7276
Darkw0nder

Postby Crution » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm

-1 Only the command doesn't work, no rule against changing worlds.
Crution

Return to Suggestions