Movement/ Forced attack on Mobs

Give us info what we should add or change.

Movement/ Forced attack on Mobs

Postby quads » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:36 am

First of, I'd like to say that the movement in MO feels a little clunky. For eg. clicking on a tile 10 blocks away, halfway through the movement if I clicked somewhere else, the character just freezes on the spot instead of moving to the newly clicked area.

Secondly, it is easy to accidentally click onto a mob while you're moving from point to mine. By actually clicking on a mob, you are locked to attack it EVEN AFTER you clicked somewhere else to "cancel" the command of attacking, by just walking past the mob (even if its passive).

Though not game breaking by any means, such improvements would feel like a great QoL change and the overall experience will feel much smoother. Thanks for reading :)
quads

Re: Movement/ Forced attack on Mobs

Postby Margus » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:55 pm

First click moves, second click during movement stops the movement.

You are giving that mean look to the mob when you click him, so dont expect him not to attack you back... :twisted:
Margus
Site Admin

Re: Movement/ Forced attack on Mobs

Postby Cantus » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 am

If you accidentally click a mob on the path your character will take and stop your movement, you can click another mob far away to reset aggro to that mob. Then you can continue on your path, the original mob won't attack you anymore. This only works if the mob is already passive or you are more than 20 levels above the monster.
Cantus

Return to Suggestions