Once again - a PERSONAL kill 2x potion

Give us info what we should add or change.

Once again - a PERSONAL kill 2x potion

Postby whitetiger » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:14 pm

SIMPLE

A personal - just for me - 1/2x or kill 2x potion - kills 1/2 hour of 2x OR cuts XP gain in 1/2 if no 2x is active (kills any portion of 2x and then gives 1/2 XP after the 1/2 hour)

PLEASE!

MANY of us will pay hard cash for it!

After so many 2x potions and almost never ending days...how are we to collect items to forge/cook/etc? SO MANY days where I get to fish for 3 seconds to 20 minutes before 4 hours of 2x again. Cooking takes less time than fishing. so does forging, etc.

We NEED a way to get away from almost constant 2x.

I can not stand losing profits from drops from leveling so fast. YES I get 2x mining XP BUT I lose 1/2 the drops. DROPS do not increase, but the XP does.

2x is great for primary skills like KILLING or secondary skills like crafting/jewelry, but abusive 2x kills the ability for me to keep my cooking above my fishing level. PLEASE do not say collect items in 1x because 1x is so RARE that few can get the resources to out-last these 2x runs. Fishing>cooking is 1-to-one, but mining and other skills are at least 2-to-1 on collecting. For every hour I spend collecting stuff I get minutes to forge it all.

SO I can mine Star Diamonds...can only jewel black opal...and forge firestone....no problem! when you want good items blame 2x for players not being able to make it.

At this point with 2x I do nothing...and hope more does not come along.
whitetiger

Re: Once again - a PERSONAL kill 2x potion

Postby Rebelmoon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:59 pm

1. Last I heard higher levels = higher % success chances, this goes for both primary and secondary skills.
2. Your secondary skills don't have to be higher than primary, there is no obligation for this, its players personal choice.
3. Potions of oblivion remove 1 level.
4. If having a higher secondary skill lvl, or at least at a minimum the same level of secondary as primary is how you choose to play see point 3.
Rebelmoon

Postby Streeks » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 am

Another crazy topic.
How x2 influence on your craft? What are you talikng at all?
Streeks

Postby whitetiger » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:11 pm

It is a personal choice.

Some people do not like 2x.

Other people get sick of logging in wanting to fish and seeing 12 hours of 2x...and knowing if they fish their fishing level will be far above their cooking level.

I personally look at 2x xp as 1/2 the loot/money for the same amount of xp. If I want to level a skill fast 2x might be ok for me, but if I am after loot I want to level slower.
whitetiger

Return to Suggestions