new bossing suggestion

Give us info what we should add or change.
Rebelmoon
Spirit

Re: new bossing suggestion

Post by Rebelmoon »

There should be a set amount of bosses one can kill.
For example:
5 orc overlords per 10 hours. So after you kill 5 orc overlords, you wait 10 hours before killing them again.
This allows for some farming, but only limited.
I would really like to put an end to this thread, both because its old in creation (atleast 3 months), it is no longer what the original poster was suggesting, and this suggestion for cooldowns on bosses being restricted is an old suggestion on other topics. For example: there was a response to a very similar suggestion to limit players through cool-down restrictions, I shall find it for you. (long time searching...)
Marinsche wrote:
Many people are sitting 40 or 48h in Tower and then the next CD is zero. So they are playing your game, without really playing it. What do you call such a thing? Oh yes, it's a developer-based farmbot for combat skills. Yeah!
Kert wrote:
And the point of this is?
if players want to play like that.. why we should restrict it.. it's their loss..
There isn't difference, if player returns after cooldown or will just sit there and wait till cooldown is over.. It's just their loss they won't train other skill..
we don't tell players how they should play and level.
And such topic should be under suggestions,
Thanks! ;)
Please note I added the bold and underlined and it was not a part of the original quote, added for emphasis. Thank you.
vassoura
Gray Wizard

Re: new bossing suggestion

Post by vassoura »

I have been attempting on the last few days to do the Diablo quest as well unsuccessfully.

I believe the easiest solution would be to implement a player-level cooldown timer for bosses as well, this way the boss farmers would only be able to focus on one server, leaving the other worlds available for other farmers or people trying to finish a quest or try out a boss once in a while.