Mod suggestions

Give us info what we should add or change.

Re: Mod suggestions

Postby Rex GilangPN » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:22 am

Add breeding section on in game wiki.

Add combat analysis with vanity set
RΡG¶MÖTM
Rex GilangPN

Postby RStudios » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 am

Rex GilangPN wrote:Add breeding section on in game wiki.

Add combat analysis with vanity set

Both coded... but... lol
RStudios

Postby Dart » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:53 pm

next to "Default" chat tab that has [EN] channel, a tab called "your_nationality" with the related channel like "Italian" where to chat in [IT] only if someone login from Italy or "french" where to chat in [FR] only if someone logins from from france etc..

I always see italian peeps speaking in english in the ita channel hoping to get help by the community and since i barely look the chat they get no help and prolly quit :cry:
ign: lxDrugoxl
Dart

Postby Dart » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Chat mod
1)Would be cool to have filter for nml deaths, for me is important to check if someone killed someone else. I liked when it popped up in all chat tabs.
2) would be cool to have the possibility to create groups for friends in "Contacts" and move friends between groups.
ign: lxDrugoxl
Dart

Postby MillionAc3 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:37 am

I suggest that players be able to color each channel.

Example:
EN
E9

This will allow players to more easily recognize which channel they are reading as it will pop out at the beginning of each chat line.

I noticed after being subscribed to two private channels (with similar letters or numbers repeating [112] [211]) that it was difficult to readily determine which channel I was reading and was commonly responding in the wrong channels.

Thanks!
MillionAc3

Postby AraMorph » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Dunno how much people need it, but it'd be nice to have coloured friends list (not only online/offline, but mods/prems/best friends or so)
it'd be useful to give at least 1-letter comment to a friend at the list...
its a real problem to recall "who-the-hell-u-are" when having 30-40+ friends :ugeek:
Thanks are always welcome (gems, chunks, moulds, jwl-pots)
AraMorph

Postby Falbal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:13 pm

In the toolbar at the top of the screen, we can select a skill that is shown all the time, which is fine, but I wish there were an option for showing the skill I am currently doing. If I start fishing, it would change to show the fishing skill, and when I later cook my fish, it changes to cooking. Most often, the skill I want to monitor is the one I am currently doing, so this seems like a logical option to me.
Falbal

Postby lahasafy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Is there a reason, in the wiki dropdowns, that you can search / filter items by power added, aim added, armor added... magic agged... but not by archery added?
lahasafy

Postby Margus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Falbal wrote:In the toolbar at the top of the screen, we can select a skill that is shown all the time, which is fine, but I wish there were an option for showing the skill I am currently doing. If I start fishing, it would change to show the fishing skill, and when I later cook my fish, it changes to cooking. Most often, the skill I want to monitor is the one I am currently doing, so this seems like a logical option to me.

What if you are doing controlled fighting?
Margus
Site Admin

Postby Falbal » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Margus wrote:What if you are doing controlled fighting?

Then we would have to choose one, but in most cases it could change automatically.

I was thinking more about skilling than fighting.
Falbal

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions