Mod suggestions

Give us info what we should add or change.

Re: Mod suggestions

Postby Rex GilangPN » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:22 am

Add breeding section on in game wiki.

Add combat analysis with vanity set
RΡG¶MÖTM
Rex GilangPN

Postby RStudios » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 am

Rex GilangPN wrote:Add breeding section on in game wiki.

Add combat analysis with vanity set

Both coded... but... lol
RStudios

Postby Dart » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:53 pm

next to "Default" chat tab that has [EN] channel, a tab called "your_nationality" with the related channel like "Italian" where to chat in [IT] only if someone login from Italy or "french" where to chat in [FR] only if someone logins from from france etc..

I always see italian peeps speaking in english in the ita channel hoping to get help by the community and since i barely look the chat they get no help and prolly quit :cry:
ign: lxDrugoxl
Dart

Postby Dart » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Chat mod
1)Would be cool to have filter for nml deaths, for me is important to check if someone killed someone else. I liked when it popped up in all chat tabs.
2) would be cool to have the possibility to create groups for friends in "Contacts" and move friends between groups.
ign: lxDrugoxl
Dart

Postby MillionAc3 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:37 am

I suggest that players be able to color each channel.

Example:
EN
E9

This will allow players to more easily recognize which channel they are reading as it will pop out at the beginning of each chat line.

I noticed after being subscribed to two private channels (with similar letters or numbers repeating [112] [211]) that it was difficult to readily determine which channel I was reading and was commonly responding in the wrong channels.

Thanks!
MillionAc3

Postby AraMorph » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Dunno how much people need it, but it'd be nice to have coloured friends list (not only online/offline, but mods/prems/best friends or so)
it'd be useful to give at least 1-letter comment to a friend at the list...
its a real problem to recall "who-the-hell-u-are" when having 30-40+ friends :ugeek:
Thanks are always welcome (gems, chunks, moulds, jwl-pots)
AraMorph

Postby Falbal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:13 pm

In the toolbar at the top of the screen, we can select a skill that is shown all the time, which is fine, but I wish there were an option for showing the skill I am currently doing. If I start fishing, it would change to show the fishing skill, and when I later cook my fish, it changes to cooking. Most often, the skill I want to monitor is the one I am currently doing, so this seems like a logical option to me.
Falbal

Postby lahasafy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Is there a reason, in the wiki dropdowns, that you can search / filter items by power added, aim added, armor added... magic agged... but not by archery added?
lahasafy

Postby Margus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Falbal wrote:In the toolbar at the top of the screen, we can select a skill that is shown all the time, which is fine, but I wish there were an option for showing the skill I am currently doing. If I start fishing, it would change to show the fishing skill, and when I later cook my fish, it changes to cooking. Most often, the skill I want to monitor is the one I am currently doing, so this seems like a logical option to me.

What if you are doing controlled fighting?
Margus
Site Admin

Postby Falbal » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Margus wrote:What if you are doing controlled fighting?

Then we would have to choose one, but in most cases it could change automatically.

I was thinking more about skilling than fighting.
Falbal

Postby deventon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:52 pm

I'd love to have two more keybindings.

1. Being able to mark or choose a specific item in your inventory to destroy upon pressing a button, just like "destroy all fish/ore/wood in inventory". That makes you able to delete trashloot from what you are currently farming without really struggling with the mouse (for example frogs at steel harpoon farming).

2. Being able to mark or choose a specific item in your inventory you can use upon pressing a button.
I'm thinking of the island deed here but you could use it with many things more. Changing from weapon to multitool or so. That would also make a lot of things much easier.
deventon

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 pm

I would really like to see a 'drop item' blocker. Anyone who has farmed chickens knows what a pain it is to continually destroy the other drops I personally would rather just get nothing than a ton of stuff I don't want.
Rob Anybody

Postby bluntfreak » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 am

If you could create a keybinding for opening the map such as M it would be great! i constantly find myself pressing m and of course it never works. There are a lot of small things that could be added that would improve game play considerably. I will come up with a list and post it under suggestions.
bluntfreak

Postby pauloguimor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Is there a way to implement a button on inventary that organizes it? Like, if you're hunting and a moob loots to much of a item but randomicly, then could be a button on inventary that reagroup the equals itens near each other, to stay more beautiful and easy to count.
pauloguimor

Postby Ooobernoob » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:22 am

Noticed there have been quite a few issues with higher lvl players, who enjoy completing some of the quests catching their fair share of little fishies, perhaps this might be resolved by bringing fishing hooks into the equation, diff types catch different types of fish,perhaps Tin catches perch through to pike, copper Pike to Bass etc apologies if this is in the wrong tab admin or moderator loved the idea and said i should post. i dont think the implementing should be too difficult, Best Regards.
Ooobernoob

Previous

Return to Suggestions