Mod suggestions

Give us info what we should add or change.

Re: Mod suggestions

Postby MasterMind824 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm

I hope there's a mod that lets you track how many bosses you have killed.
Orc overlord slain 20 times.
Cave Crawler slain 55 times.
and so on...
MasterMind824

Postby ipocalypse » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Within chat extensions, filters, i'd like to be able to deselect party chat in certain tabs.

Thanks
ipocalypse

Postby Rebelmoon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:52 pm

I would like to see the chat box able to be re-sized independently within the game screen. Right now it is only up and down to make larger or smaller, which gets in the way of the playable area of character, making it inconvenient. I'd like to see it be movable to the left or right in addition to its current up and down capability (left side stretched from bottom of screen to top most likely because inventory is on the right side). This would allow players to stretch out the chat and make it more easy to read while not taking away from the immersion of the game, it might increase it. It may seem a trivial fix to some, but its a quality update to make the game-play smoother and allow some flexibility to the players. Thanks for the consideration.
Rebelmoon

Postby RStudios » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Rebelmoon wrote:I would like to see the chat box able to be re-sized independently within the game screen. Right now it is only up and down to make larger or smaller, which gets in the way of the playable area of character, making it inconvenient. I'd like to see it be movable to the left or right in addition to its current up and down capability (left side stretched from bottom of screen to top most likely because inventory is on the right side). This would allow players to stretch out the chat and make it more easy to read while not taking away from the immersion of the game, it might increase it. It may seem a trivial fix to some, but its a quality update to make the game-play smoother and allow some flexibility to the players. Thanks for the consideration.

Ill do that when i recode the chat mod from scratch. At the moment moving it would be a pain, even the resizing takes some insane maths due to the way its positioned in the game
RStudios

Postby grants8 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

2 words: guild chat. I am tired of having to fight guilds to plz move out of our guild space.
The Explorer
Grants8
:D
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby petermax » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 pm

armor ply wrote:Not sure if this ever came up before, but I thought of a Mod that would be a great addition.

Everytime you level up your wondering, well am I able to make/gather/equip something new?!

Would be cool, if there was a option to check what items you can make/gather/equip. Like the wiki window with the Skill/Level you are and items you can make/gather/equip. Could work for all skills, also when you level up there would be a Star or some kind of image next to your Stats that you could click on to see that New items are available to make/gather/equip. :ugeek:

I agree with this.
petermax

Postby garionthefirst » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6034

1) Current world number display
2) Some sort of maintenance timer

If not enough space for both then please make it like the exp-per-hour/dps where you toggle between the two. Maintenance will show the time until the next maintenance on the current world.
this is a signature
garionthefirst

Postby Sachro » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:19 am

Keybind to toggle minimap full size, (would be handy while dungeoning)
Sachro

Change market New offer screen to show #active offers.

Postby DaMage » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 am

not sure if this is better as a mod or game change, but I'm guessing mod would be quicker....

New offer screen currently says:
* Each offer lasts 24 hours. You can have xx active offers.
suggestion change to something like:

* Each offer lasts 24 hours. You currently have yy/xx active offers.

eg:
* Each offer lasts 24 hours. You currently have 11/15 active offers.
DaMage

Re: Change market New offer screen to show #active offers.

Postby filux » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:30 pm

DaMage wrote:... Each offer lasts 24 hours. You currently have 11/15 active offers.

+1. I like this idea
filux

Postby doctorsnakes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:57 pm

How about making it so that the community may make mods? Yes, I know, some people can create bots and stuff. But you can make it so that someone has to look at the mod before it can be released.
doctorsnakes

Postby sandycheeks » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

doctorsnakes wrote:How about making it so that the community may make mods? Yes, I know, some people can create bots and stuff. But you can make it so that someone has to look at the mod before it can be released.

....The community does make mods....Margus does look at the code before it's released.
sandycheeks

Postby Blackwidow11 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Raise drops %. I know I'm prob. Not the first to mention this. Maybe by like .1%
Blackwidow11

Postby Askiro » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello, Moders!
Can you please add one more line in "Show equipped" (Gear screen mod) window in bonuses list?
It must show summarrized cooldown bonus from all of equipped mage stuff.
That will be really helpful!
Askiro

Postby mrashesin » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:10 am

Cooking Recipe for Bacon:
(2) raw hams
(2) maple logs
(1) bronze shield

level 25 cooking

cooked using the kettle
May the Road Rise Up To meet you, May the wind be always at your back
mrashesin