Mod suggestions

Give us info what we should add or change.

Mod suggestions

Postby Margus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Post your mod suggestions here
Margus
Site Admin

Re: Mod suggestions

Postby macavele » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 am

Some additional keybinding?

Sell all, Withdraw 19, destroy all for additional things aside from just ore
IGN: macavele
Favorite pastimes: Skilling, any group activity (coop)
Actively played since July17th, 2014.
macavele

Postby skipper » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 pm

+1 to additional keybinding. withdraw 8 and withdraw 19 would be nice as well as deposit all (without the +)
skipper

Postby macavele » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Started in conversation in chat today

a "right click view stats" option. Right click on a player and be able to see their stats. Might also be nifty to have a "view equips" option.

was a conversation I had with adam82814, just a thought.
macavele

Postby DuduCurvello » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:25 pm

+1 for "view equips" or even a combat analysis in players...
DuduCurvello

Postby macavele » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 am

Dungeon announcement. The ability to click a button, announcing dungeon, difficulty, level, world, and maybe spots open.
macavele

Postby jeredina » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm

i would really like an extra little mention of what number world you are in !
jeredina

Postby legolace » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Could you please update the in-game wiki, so that you can sort the pet upon required hp level?
legolace

Postby RStudios » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:36 am

macavele wrote:Dungeon announcement. The ability to click a button, announcing dungeon, difficulty, level, world, and maybe spots open.

Game automatically announces to all players within the level range when created already :D
RStudios

Postby armor ply » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Not sure if this ever came up before, but I thought of a Mod that would be a great addition.

Everytime you level up your wondering, well am I able to make/gather/equip something new?!

Would be cool, if there was a option to check what items you can make/gather/equip. Like the wiki window with the Skill/Level you are and items you can make/gather/equip. Could work for all skills, also when you level up there would be a Star or some kind of image next to your Stats that you could click on to see that New items are available to make/gather/equip. :ugeek:
armor ply

Postby leavitt420 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:43 am

I can't say the number of times I've run away two or three squares to heal, then return to battle. It would make sense, especially in an RPG setting, to allow healing during the fight. Whether it's eating or something else, it would be more fluid...
leavitt420

Postby Devirance » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 pm

How about a mod where when in a dungeon party it shows a bar for other members in party with their health so you know whos hurting and whos still in. would be nice because sometimes people drop out and you dont know it.
Devirance

Postby legolace » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Devirance wrote:How about a mod where when in a dungeon party it shows a bar for other members in party with their health so you know whos hurting and whos still in. would be nice because sometimes people drop out and you dont know it.

You can see on the big map, where is still in the dungeon and their location. Although it would be nice to see their health if there would be an option to trade directly with other players so you could give them some food, if you happen to have in abundance.

leavitt420 wrote:I can't say the number of times I've run away two or three squares to heal, then return to battle. It would make sense, especially in an RPG setting, to allow healing during the fight. Whether it's eating or something else, it would be more fluid...

With mods enabled, you can bind a key to "run from fight". You'll stay on the same spot, just stop attacking, so you can heal yourself.
During the fight it could be considering too easy to do fights. Besides I can't see anyone swinging a 2-h sword and during that swing eat some fish or sushi :D
legolace

Postby Gypsyking » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 pm

I think a reworking on the pet leveling system would be a great tweak to the game. As there are several pet options for hp 94 and a lot of them aren't as good as some other perhaps moving the requirements down to say like 88 or something. In addition there's a lot of gaps in the pet levels it seems like it goes 65-69-94 theres few in between and those in between are way too high for their stats. just in my personal opinion. Thank you for reading
Gypsyking

Postby jipper123 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:39 pm

is there a way either automatically or manually to sort the inventory(out side of dropping thing in the chest then taking them out again)
jipper123

Next

Return to Suggestions