Skil Quest Item Information

Give us info what we should add or change.

Skil Quest Item Information

Postby coolebeans » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Skill quest items are craftings whether catching fish, cooking fish or making any other item they are all listed under /wiki craft item (except for the breeding ones). For fishing, it shows the tool used and for others the ingredients to do the crafting. I suggest adding a right click option to Check Wiki Craft in the Quest listing as you are already going to check the /wiki craft item info to know what to do to craft said item.

In addition, adding the drop list from a fishing spot to the tool itself, as opposed to going to a fishing location to check drops, would be very helpful as your drop rate for any particular fish will determine if you are going to accept a fishing quest. Having to first do /wiki craft item on a fish to see what tool you need to use then having to go to the fishing spot to see whether you can even catch that fish with enough efficiency to warrant accepting the quest then having to go back to the Skill Master if you decide to accept it seems a bit much.

The Right Click Check Drops option could also be added to ores and logs in the /wiki which would list both the ore and vein drops for each. Big time saver for deciding which ore to gather next.
YouTube channel Pascalore with RPG-MO beginner videos
coolebeans

Re: Skil Quest Item Information

Postby canismajor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 am

I've been struggling with the fish catch rates as well. I finally started to write them down in a txt file, which kind of works but falls out of date as I level fishing. I think it would be easiest if the current success rate would just be displayed where the minimum and maximum success rates currently are.
canismajor

Re: Skil Quest Item Information

Postby coolebeans » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Fish drop rates change with every level you add to your fishing skill so displayed in the /wiki is a bit much to ask however the right click on a fishing spot does show your current drop rate for all fish at that spot. My suggestion to add that drop list to each fishing tool would solve your keeping track problem.
YouTube channel Pascalore with RPG-MO beginner videos
coolebeans

Return to Suggestions