Block another player on searching on your name on the market

Give us info what we should add or change.

Block another player on searching on your name on the market

Postby Rutger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Last time there is a player constantly checking my offers at the market. When i want to buy/sell an item, a little while later he posts an offer for the same item for just a little more coins (or less when selling), and the same thing happens when i post offers for other items. Now i cant really use the market which is just annoying. I really want to be able to block this player from checking offers on my name so that he just needs to search on specific items if he wants to buy/sell them.
Rutger

Re: Block another player on searching on your name on the ma

Postby Grim Fandango » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 pm

EVERYONE undercuts or pays a little more, that's how a market works ;)
I suggest you to sell a wider variety of items, be patient and/or undercut/pay more than them :D
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango?
Grim Fandango

Postby Rutger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm not talking about undercutting on items, i understand that's how the market works. But i mean every time i post an offer for a NEW item this player also posts an offer for the same item. So selling a wider variety of items does not work. When i want to buy item "A" on the market, a little while later this player suddenly also buys this item "A", and when i then post an offer for item "B" the same thing happens. When this player cant check on my name anymore, he wont be able to troll me on the market.
Last edited by Rutger on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rutger

Postby MINIMAN10000 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:49 pm

If you check I have recently suggested that buy and sell orders will fill each other if there is overlap, to limit the amount in which players can undercut. So far it has gotten no response.
MINIMAN10000

Postby Rutger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:57 pm

I've seen your post MINIMAN, and think it's a very good idea, but that is not the same topic...
Rutger

Postby canismajor » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 pm

My solution to undercutting also got no response viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7636&p=22891.

These undercut wars are the single thing that pisses me off in this game. When someone consistently undercuts me while I constantly just match his offer, I just pull my item from the market and sell/buy some other stuff.
canismajor

Postby Rutger » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Exactly. But when i try to post new sell/buy offers, the same player is posting the same offer a little while later...
Rutger

Return to Suggestions