Kill Quest

Report any found bug!

Kill Quest

Postby Yata » Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 am

If the kill quest is completed during an 2x exp event, are we supposed to get 2x reward ?

If it is the case then there must be bug because I have completed one during the 2x exp event and got the normal amount of exp, based on the wikia value.

Yata

Re: Kill Quest

Postby coolebeans » Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 am

I hope you realize the exp you get from any rewards, kill quest, party quest or daily rewards, goes to your Fighting Mode stance so is split up depending on which Fighting Mode you have set.
YouTube channel Pascalore with RPG-MO beginner videos
coolebeans

Postby Yata » Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 am

coolebeans wrote:I hope you realize the exp you get from any rewards, kill quest, party quest or daily rewards, goes to your Fighting Mode stance so is split up depending on which Fighting Mode you have set.

Yes I already know that in this case I got 42,4k in DEF and 21,2K in HP so the half. So what about MOS and GOLD reward then ?
The reward for GOLD and MOS are the same in 2x exp event too.
Yata

Postby Cantus » Sat May 20, 2017 11:55 pm

2x exp potions do exactly that. They double your experience gains. Gold and MOS rewards during a 2x exp event aren't doubled, as they aren't exp.

With regards to the rewards from completing kill quests. The displayed amount in the chat window is always the 1x amount. The amount actually applied to your character is doubled.
Cantus

Return to Bugs!