Mod bugs

Report any found bug!

Re: Mod bugs

Postby filux » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 am

For me very annoying bug is related with "Tabbed chat". I have many tabs and every one is ofc dedicated for something else.

As I maybe can understand why I get messages like e.g. "m00derator muted sybn for 1 hour" in every single tab :roll:,

then I can't understand why I also see messages like e.g. "mynamepong was just slain by dynamo!" in every single tab :(
(who cares?, put such spam in the EN/ST only ... and if ever will be created a thematic channel for pvp related discussion then there too. Why I see this message 8x as I have 8 tabs? If you think that it is so important then for people without "Tabbed chat" write this in the EN channel 8x in a row too :lol: ),

... and as final, beyond my capabilities of understanding is the fact why all those messages are affecting "highlight"/notification about activity of every single tab :cry: .

For example when I have a tab "whispers" then I wanna see there whispers only and in rare cases also some very important announcements like e.g. about maintenance restart ... and when I see the "highlight"/notification about activity in this tab then I expect to see new whisper to me ... not another spam message which "forced activity" and notification.
filux

Postby sandycheeks » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Just ignore them :D
(P.S. it's ok, I see "m00derator muted x player for 1 hour" or m00derator kicked x player" all the time) :roll:
sandycheeks

Postby Lemmewinks » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:09 am

When a screen isnt maximized it causes the xp/hr drop down to move all the way to the right side half way off the screen.
Lemmewinks

Postby RStudios » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:17 am

Lemmewinks wrote:When a screen isnt maximized it causes the xp/hr drop down to move all the way to the right side half way off the screen.

Just checked, this is caused by the centering margus added a couple of updates ago, I'll add it to the TODO list... *scowls at margus*
RStudios

Postby pango » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 pm

target Channel changes when join/leave PQ

I tried to search Bug-Forum for "Chat". But it's a "common Word" or "enter at lest 3 characters". It didn't even search.

It's an old bug that changed a little.

Old:
If i join PQ, my actual selected Chat tab target channel changed to pq chat (2C, 1A, ..)
Also ending a PQ (and maybe also leave?) changed my target chat.

New:
Joining a PQ changes my target Chat to $$ (not shure if 100%, at least many times)

Steam Client Version: 3774
Mod Pack Version: 4-1-8
Ingame Name: Pango
pango

Postby RStudios » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:55 am

Thanks, its a known issue, me and margus need to decide whos going to fix it as the channel ID can be handled both by game code and mods :D
RStudios

Postby sailor0703 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:02 am

RStudios wrote:
OhhPaigey wrote:Piglet and Cursed Cape both have "+-" stat on them, for example: "+-10 Speed"

Thats because they remove stats

I wouldn't say this is a bug, but I do think it should not have the + there, an example would be with piglet, it should say "+25 power +35 armor -10 speed + 8 inventory slots level 1(pet) 10 health"
sailor0703

Postby sailor0703 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:05 am

I have not played on pc, so I do not know if this is specific to mac, but when I try to command-click(and before anyone says "you need to control-click", why would you say command-click", it's different on macs, control-click is the same as right-click on mac) on items, it usually will not favorite/unfavorite them. Not sure if this is a mod bug, or not, but I think it would be mod bug.
sailor0703

Postby defnoob » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Short version: I have several running timers that I can't clear because the /timer command isn't really working properly.

According to /help timer, /timer start should create a timer without any need for a name.
But it doesn't. According to the same text it says that /timer clear should clear (all?) timers. Which it doesn't.

So I instead started a timer with /timer [name] start(without the [] part) and it indeed started a timer. It only always defaulted to using default) as the name for the timer instead of using the name that I give. Same goes for /timer [name] clear. It doesn't matter what I type in [name], the result will always be

Timer (default) started. (starting a timer)
Timer/Countdown (default) has been deleted. (clearing a timer)

I decided to mess around with the timer because I wanted to give it a name, so I first tried /timer [name] restarrt
This resulted in Timer (rt) started.
/timer (default) start results in
Timer (t)) started.

To try clearing those timers I tried /timer [name] reclear
Which resulted in a timer named ar being removed( Timer/Countdown (ar) has been deleted)
/timer clear reclear results in timer named eclear being deleted.

I managed to remove timer rt and t) by typing this :
/timer 1234567[name] clear.

Still cant remove last timer named estart tho.
defnoob

Postby Kyosa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 am

God's Eye rightclick - wiki - becomes God*s Eye
Kyosa

Postby mrashesin » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 am

Earlier this evening someone mentioned they were having issue with the /timer function not allowing a timer with a name to be made. I tried /timer test set 10 and it ended up setting timer (default) for 10s... I've also tried adding ", ', and * with test, and no results... if I add the word name, then test (/timer name test set 10), I get timer (st) for 10s...

It also won't let me make names for /timer start, as it ended up making a timer named default, that now won't react to the /timer clear command.
May the Road Rise Up To meet you, May the wind be always at your back
mrashesin

Postby Falathras » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:35 am

mrashesin wrote:Earlier this evening someone mentioned they were having issue with the /timer function not allowing a timer with a name to be made. I tried /timer test set 10 and it ended up setting timer (default) for 10s... I've also tried adding ", ', and * with test, and no results... if I add the word name, then test (/timer name test set 10), I get timer (st) for 10s...

It also won't let me make names for /timer start, as it ended up making a timer named default, that now won't react to the /timer clear command.

It seems like the /timer documentation is a little misleading. The actual syntax to create a named timer appears to be '/timer name [name] set 10s', whereas the /help texts seem to imply that it's supposed to be '/timer [name] set 10s'

So for example to create a countdown timer named wheat for 6 minutes, you would use '/timer name wheat set 6m'
However the named timers are also bugged.
Here's an example of how named timers appear to actually work:

/timer name test set 1m
Cooldown (st) started for 1 minute.
We are told the timer is named "st" as opposed to "test"

/timer
Timers elapsed:
- No timers running...
Countdowns running:
Timer st running: 56 seconds remaining.
The list of running timers confirms this

/timer name st clear
Timer/Countdown (default) has been deleted.
However, when attempting to clear a timer named "st", it can't find one and defaults "default"

/timer name test clear
Timer/Countdown (st) has been deleted.
Attempting to clear a timer named "test" confirms that the timer is in fact named what we typed, but for some reason whenever the /timer command displays named timers, it cuts off the first two characters of the timer name.

If you want your named timer to display as "test" or "wheat" you would have to name it something like "xxtest" or "zzwheat". When clearing it you would have to specify the full name though, including the 2 omitted characters.
Falathras

Postby Sweaper » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 pm

For the timer to properly show the right name you use "/timer defaultname of the timer start" default can be anything as long as it have the same number of characters of default, it could be aaaaaaawheat and it will appear as wheat. Also, don't name a timer defaultstart, the start from the name will read as the command start and you won't be able to clear it (story of my life).
Sweaper

Postby tsukino » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:16 am

i dont really know if its related to /mods, but if multi tool has 0 water, farming mod still queing watering as an action even if can is empty

and farming mod doesnt have any translated text either :p

free text does not translate items in drop menu

tsukino

Postby Falbal » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:57 pm

The Add+ option on the chest does not work for the item "Beast Eye".
Falbal

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs!