Known Bugs!

Report any found bug!

Re: Known Bugs!

Postby Lord wild man » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:35 pm

map sticks to screen every time i enter a new place or log in, i get a map stuck to screen and have to open map menu and close to make it dissappear. has been happening for a couple days now.
Grinders Guild
Lord wild man

Postby Schw0in » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Does not seem an isolated issue, I have seen at least two other people telling in chat that they had the map stuck open somehow.
Schw0in

Postby Kyosa » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:06 pm

What kind of OS u are using, Mac, Windows, Chrome OS , Linux ?
Kyosa

Postby Nightzu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:07 am

Lord wild man wrote:map sticks to screen every time i enter a new place or log in, i get a map stuck to screen and have to open map menu and close to make it dissappear. has been happening for a couple days now.

Happens to be DAILY on Steam too, 6 times today XD, if that helps fix this issue on that launcher also.
Nightzu

Postby Margus » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Nightzu wrote:
Lord wild man wrote:map sticks to screen every time i enter a new place or log in, i get a map stuck to screen and have to open map menu and close to make it dissappear. has been happening for a couple days now.

Happens to be DAILY on Steam too, 6 times today XD, if that helps fix this issue on that launcher also.

Does it happen 100% of times or less than that? If less do you notice any patterns when it happens?
Margus
Site Admin

Postby Lord wild man » Sat May 20, 2017 8:29 pm

can't see m to place offers in $$ chats . every time i log out then back in the timer goes back to 60 miniutes even though i haven't placed an offer in two days. and i am starting to see a pattern now margus. didnt before.
Grinders Guild
Lord wild man

Previous

Return to Bugs!