Known Bugs!

Report any found bug!

Known Bugs!

Postby Kert » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 am

( defect name - estimate date when will get fixed)

*Silver bar should be level 10 jewelry not 20 - Fixed
*Gold bar should be level 25 jewelry not 30 - Fixed
*Water Missile Medallions cannot be enchanted up to the next level - Fixed
*Shiva and Demigod robes to magic req - Fixed
* some monsters have wrong health values - Fixed
* House deed teleports to dorpat, can be used outside town - fixed
* Jumpy hp bars
*health bar is displayed when others attack sometimes
* inspecting won't show required skill levels - fixed
* screen is jumping sometimes ( like at rakblood entrance) - fixed
* cant sell some golden necklaces, diamond necklaces in stores.
* medallions use armor scrolls instead of weapon scrolls - fixed
* Ghost players on water , walls - fixed
* ancient dungeon is named as green dungeon - fixed
* quest typos
* enchanted iron short sword don't have correct equip image
* Odin robe bottom was missing at borcelinda forest shop - fixed
* Rose bag don't have world image. - fixed
* Lindoworm has ghost dragon world image. - fixed
* teleport scrolls are missing level requirement
* cathedral has incorrect objects, pianos inside walls etc. - fixed
Kert

Re: Known Bugs!

Postby Nox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 am

Also, you were saying that harvesting nodes should have a required level when you inspect them, like when you inspect silver, it should say something like Silver Vein - 25 mining. Something about some level tag being bugged or such...? Didn't see it on here, figured I'd mention it as a reminder.
Nox

Postby Rylan Silverfox » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Just noticed that the House Deed warp is listed as a bug... guess I should stop using it to go back to town quickly before I get a bug abuse charge huh? :?

WHOOPS!
"There are 10 types of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't!"

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that tomatoes don't go in fruit salad."
Rylan Silverfox

Postby Kert » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 am

Rylan Silverfox wrote:Just noticed that the House Deed warp is listed as a bug... guess I should stop using it to go back to town quickly before I get a bug abuse charge huh? :?

WHOOPS!

it's known bug and we are sure ppl use it and they can use it.. since there is no way to contol it before fix :)
Kert

Postby Rylan Silverfox » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 am

Cool! I will resume using my house deed :D
"There are 10 types of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't!"

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that tomatoes don't go in fruit salad."
Rylan Silverfox

Postby sapk2 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Kert wrote:*Gold bar should be level 25 jewelry not 30 - Fixed

Isn't fixed:
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (45.67 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
sapk2

Postby wildung » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Game glitches sometimes when you change worlds. You can't move or see where you are.
wildung

Postby Rebelmoon » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:26 am

Not sure if its an issue with all keybindings, but keybinding on food stops functioning what seems to be randomly. Sometimes it will function, and then out of blue it just stops and wont start again without depositing and withdrawing more food, or switching the check on keybinding off and on again. I've had it happen with multiple keys set so its not the specific key that is an issue.

Edit: I've discovered it stops working when you click to eat food and then try to use the keybinded key again, not sure was meant to be this way or not, could still be bug. That's whats causing it though.
Rebelmoon

Postby RStudios » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Rebelmoon wrote:Not sure if its an issue with all keybindings, but keybinding on food stops functioning what seems to be randomly. Sometimes it will function, and then out of blue it just stops and wont start again without depositing and withdrawing more food, or switching the check on keybinding off and on again. I've had it happen with multiple keys set so its not the specific key that is an issue.

Edit: I've discovered it stops working when you click to eat food and then try to use the keybinded key again, not sure was meant to be this way or not, could still be bug. That's whats causing it though.

Thats a mod bug, on the todo list
RStudios

Postby Dorang » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 am

I've posted a bug and then seen this post area and figured I'd post here also.

Posted Bug : http://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5571&p=14602&hilit=ring#p14602

The bug is about the % chance on crafting/forging any rings/necklaces past the Iron ring/necklaces. Seems to be a bug

:)

* EDIT * Turns out this is not a bug and is working as the creators had wanted. It is a wiki mod problem, showing wrong information within it
Dorang

Postby Heckel » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:30 am

lightning wings text say enter heaven, but when worn to enter get message i need to wear something.
Heckel

Postby defnoob » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Tooltips typos(matter of changing the the parameters in file)
Bronze bar - says 4 forging but can be used at 1
All uncut jadeites - says 85 jewelry can only be cut at 90(unless this is done to allow boosting to cut the gem?)
Willow log - says 30 carp, but willow furniture is only at 35
Cactus log - says 5 is 10 carp
Oak log - says 15 is 25 carp
Maple log - says 35 is 45 carp
Spirit, blue palm, magic oak- ditto
Fir log - doesn't say that it is used for carp or any skill for that matter

The tooltips of all logs only mention carpentry, but most of them are used for fletching as well. There are quite a bunch of items that are used in multiple skills multiple times. Maybe you should think about adding those skills as well to the tooltip?

This is a question for my own curiosity, but why do you guys keep all the objects(items) in the source code and not put it in a seprate (json) file?
defnoob

Postby Azby » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 pm

Trivial Bug: /find Hens does not detect the Hens in Moche I (southwest of Moche castle). Tested while in Moche I and Moche II.
Azby

Postby Rebelmoon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:00 am

Just a small one when right clicking "God's Eye" in cathedral and choosing check wiki mob nothing shows up because it searches "God*s Eye" just a simple typo but would be nice to see fixed. Thank you.
Rebelmoon

Postby Tarlin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Just noticed a small inventory issue: When purchasing items from an NPC and sometimes when transferring items from chest, my available inventory number does not adjust. so it it says 37/16 available inventory and I buy 37 tomatoes from shopkeeper NPC, my inventory will still say 37/16 available inventory.

Thanks for reading. I have been able to make this bug occur in different towns and with different shop keepers.
Tarlin

Next

Return to Bugs!