I think I have been banned?

Forum, game and chat rules

I think I have been banned?

Postby Yimsim204 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:54 am

Caesertheape.

What for??? I have been pretty well behaved. I can't think of anything that sticks out.
Yimsim204

Re: I think I have been banned?

Postby Yimsim204 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:20 am

Ok. Margus just doesn't want me to play this anymore.

I received a 3 month ban for supposedly trying to teach someone how to get mods fired (Something I myself don't know how to do)

In reality all I did was tell some newb to take screenshots when he feels the mods are being unfair and how to email those screenshots to support, while trying to urge him not to quit and give the game another chance. Also keep in mind this was a conversation that was had over whispers and in private. A 3 month ban for a misunderstood private conversation...

3 months :lol: I get the message. I was a fool to invest the amount of time I had in this game knowing that something like this was possible all the while.

To the friends I made, God Speed. Had a lot of fun in late night EN/18.

Caesertheape has been succesfully assassinated.

God bless you all.
Last edited by Yimsim204 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yimsim204

Postby Yimsim204 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 am

Yimsim204

Postby tsukino » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:19 pm

you are welcome to mail support@mo.ee regarding any inquiries as well as tell your side of the story
tsukino

Postby Wowreally » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 am

So private messages between two players can be viewed just whenever mods feel like it or was he reported and then the mods reviewed pms? This is disgusting that someone's hours of playtime can be ruined by other players subjective decision and frankly promotes an environment where I, along with other players I have spoken to, do not feel comfortable devoting time and money since it can be so easily taken away.
Wowreally

Postby Yimsim204 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:41 am

I was allowed back to play after a week but along with it came a 1 week long mute.

Today I was unmuted and a friend (Mandangus) asked why I was banned. I told him what I believed I was banned for in my own words and received another 3 month ban for it.

I believe that is what it was for anyway I don't even know anymore.

I wasn't trolling, I wasn't cheating, I wasn't botting, I wasn't alt interacting, I wasn't harassing or bugging anybody or spamming.

My highest skill is 89. I have 4 other skills above 80. Seems to be down the drain.

Mods simply don't like me or want me to play. I am a bit of a smart ass, I often disagree with mods and how they enforce the rules so I am not going to pretend that I don't know why that is. But I have never flown off the handle or been overly obscene in chat since my very first week long mute (which was very well deserved).

I really like the game but I am tired of fighting these bans. I am mass reported by people who don't like me any chance they get, the ignore feature isn't enforced or encouraged. There is no conflict resolution, I have never been messaged by a mod in private saying "Hey you are doing such and such wrong would you please stop?" It's always shoot first ask questions later.

Maybe in the interest of full disclosure the chat logs from my private conversation could be posted for everyone to see, and it could be pointed out why these bans are justified because I honestly didn't think they were.. Obviously it's not my call and there is a possibility that I am totally wrong and am not remembering the conversation properly. It was 2 weeks ago. But from my memory there was nothing ban worthy about it, possibly all just a misunderstanding. But I would have to see them myself at this point.

Today my ban was for discussing what I believed the other ban was for. Posting the logs could clear up everything easily.

I'll see those of you who are still around in 3 months for however long/if I am welcomed back by then.
Yimsim204

Postby Yimsim204 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:27 am

Still unresolved.

Been nearly a week. Margus doesnt know I was banned, he asked me to take it up with tsu... tsu asked if I talked to margus lol... I didnt do anything worth reporting so they dont have a chat log. Tsuniko didnt make a report so he cant remember why he banned me.

Banned for 3 months for something the person who banned me cant even recall. Funny, wish I could laugh at it.
Yimsim204

Postby Kyosa » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:32 am

HI !

Any harassment against moderators is unacceptable.
after 1st mute you came back and told lies in channel 18, about your mute and moderators.

So Tsukino banned you.

Topic closed.
Kyosa

Return to Rules