SPAM

Forum, game and chat rules

SPAM

Postby whitetiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:52 pm

I just got muted for spamming.....

I followed the new rules where $$ was not spam no matter what!

I expect others to get slapped with a mute!

http://www.clipular.com/c/6597001554952 ... TZWa8DWUIQ

I get muted for doing that, but others are allowed to do the same daily.

I just managed to hit the server limit on messages/time limit...I am tired of seeing 4-8 of the same message every hour all at once from certain players who do not get hit with spamming.

3x is spam everywhere else. 4x is OK IF you do not hit the server spam...NOT right

http://www.clipular.com/c/6597001554952 ... TZWa8DWUIQ

great all my other images show the same picture even with pages of threats
Last edited by whitetiger on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whitetiger

Re: SPAM

Postby whitetiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:17 pm

caesartheape and other players say that is is their right to spam buys/sells in $$ as long as their anouncements are allowed. As fast as they can.

this is SPAM and I report it and other players back it. Some mods also back it.

I get hit with an hour mute for dong the same. Just to prove my point and mynirvanaforever laughs at the mute and encourages it while saying that other players have the right to do the same. AND telling me to drop my complaint or I will get muted.

Sick and tired of mods threatening me with mutes when I do not even say anything. m00 did that for an hour tonight in M/PM...defended myself for around an hour...without ever saying a word in chat.

getting tired of the abuse and getting ready to take action
whitetiger

Postby whitetiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:20 pm

now mutes also remove chat in M channel??

can not even argue my case
whitetiger

Postby mynirvanaforever » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:30 pm

it isnt a "not spam no matter what" thing here. it is a "it doesnt matter when people use all their market lines all at once thing because they arent doing it just to prove a point like you were"

they are doing it because they want their things noticed. you were doing it out of spite because you were told that market spam isnt against the rules because it is not a general chat which the rules are for.
fishing and cooking are clearly the most superior skillsets.
mynirvanaforever

Postby whitetiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 pm

so I got a mute for wanting my offer seen.

NO ONE else managed that.

I think that there is a serious flaw or double standard in play just because I did not post my other items at the same time.

I have your other threats captured, I hope that I can post them
whitetiger

Postby tsukino » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:11 pm

the announce feature should be updated with a waiting period for like 5 seconds before new announce can be posted, should make the spam abit more tolerable at least
tsukino

Postby mynirvanaforever » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:11 am

whitetiger wrote:so I got a mute for wanting my offer seen.

NO ONE else managed that.

I think that there is a serious flaw or double standard in play just because I did not post my other items at the same time.

I have your other threats captured, I hope that I can post them

if i remember correctly you were in en all like "time to spam because i can" right before you were posting your market listings. to me that is not doing it so your offer is seen, its you being spiteful and petty because you were told market listings arent considered spam.
fishing and cooking are clearly the most superior skillsets.
mynirvanaforever

Postby whitetiger » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 am

no idea how the thread got duplicated. I only hit create new thread once.

I believe that a 30 second to a 1 minute CD between posts would limit the spam like <mod> said in the other thread.

I have noticed that the players posting a 4th time wait for a few seconds on the last post. To avoid a server mute?

Really it is funny since now we are allowed to spam $$ without worry from mod intervention just to get caught by a server mute.
whitetiger

Postby Gnominomicon » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:53 pm

As much as you troll, whine, and generally disrupt chat, you should have been permanently muted or banned a long time ago. The mods really are too lenient with the veteran trolls who constantly push limits and see how far they can go. If someone broke the rules as often as some of you do, in other games, they would've been banned by now.
Gnominomicon

Return to Rules