A call to Margus to enforce rules.

Forum, game and chat rules

A call to Margus to enforce rules.

Postby Cantus » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:28 pm

I've reported Leila twice for alt interaction and the mods have told me Margus gave Leila a final warning. I was told this was mostly due to difficulty in having proof, so i set out to have proof if I ever witnessed it again.

Yesterday, while fighting at World Tree, Leila showed up to attack World Tree, and upon learning I was there but too low CL to attack, Leila logs in F84.0 on another client to attack me. This is the first infraction, by gaining information on one character and using it to benefit on another. You can see Leila standing on World Tree's position and gets hit for 3 damage at 0:42. Then Lelia disengages the boss to log in F84.0 At 1:57 you can see F84.0 log in. Leila's pet is still visible via hover at 2:29 and F84.0's pet at 2:24. At 6:10 you can see Lelia fighting the boss again, and you can see the mouse hover tooltip showing the name at 6:59.

To recap...

1)Leila was actively attacking the boss at multiple points in this video and F84 was actively killing me.

2) Used information gained from Leila to benefit on F84 by killing me.

3) Killing me on F84 benefits Leila by giving Leila a higher % of the boss kill.

This sort of interaction (and benefits gained) are exactly why the No Alt Interaction rule exists. Margus, please enforce the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-Um-e ... e=youtu.be
Cantus

Re: A call to Margus to enforce rules.

Postby leila » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 pm

yes ban me gg.
leila

Postby garionthefirst » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 pm

cantus please stop this tryhard trolling, all these false reports will get you banned
this is a signature
garionthefirst

Postby Kyosa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:51 pm

I try to collect your opinions and discuss it with the other moderators and devs, from now on pls write forum pm to me.
There is allways a solution :D

Greetings,
Kyosa.
Kyosa

Return to Rules