It's time for a new round of mods.

Forum, game and chat rules

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Swamp » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:29 pm

There used to be a thread somewhere for people to apply to be mods... *searches for application*
[img]rpgmo-sig.comuf.com/signature.php?user=swamp&char=0554394001429646737[/img]
Swamp
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 am

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby random111 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:25 am

There seriously needs to be a report system AGAINST mods who bully players in chat. I've seen it happen so many times. It's one thing to keep chat clean, another altogether when you are AFRAID of saying ANYTHING mods don't personally like to hear. To clarify, I've never personally been in trouble with any mods, ever. But I constantly see people just poking fun or making harmless comments HARASSED for no reason. Like is anyone REALLY going to be soooo terribly triggered by a name just because it was a swear word? PG isn't preschool. It's just so upsetting seeing someone abused by those in power and not being able to do anything to help them for fear of retribution by those whose job is to keep the chat FRIENDLY...

PS: Was scared of getting banned so made fresh forum account. IDK, maybe one of these nuts will try to match my forum emails with my in game account. That's how scared I am of those guys. If I still get banned I'm done with this game...
random111
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:17 am

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby M00derator » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:49 pm

[quote="bmw91"]Image[/quote

Sounds good to me bmw has always been a good moderator +1
Live Free Grind Hard
User avatar
M00derator
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:43 am

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby The Other One » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:10 am

O_o
Last edited by The Other One on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Other One
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby volldepp » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:03 am

random111 wrote:There seriously needs to be a report system AGAINST mods who bully players in chat. I've seen it happen so many times. It's one thing to keep chat clean, another altogether when you are AFRAID of saying ANYTHING mods don't personally like to hear. To clarify, I've never personally been in trouble with any mods, ever. But I constantly see people just poking fun or making harmless comments HARASSED for no reason. Like is anyone REALLY going to be soooo terribly triggered by a name just because it was a swear word? PG isn't preschool. It's just so upsetting seeing someone abused by those in power and not being able to do anything to help them for fear of retribution by those whose job is to keep the chat FRIENDLY...

PS: Was scared of getting banned so made fresh forum account. IDK, maybe one of these nuts will try to match my forum emails with my in game account. That's how scared I am of those guys. If I still get banned I'm done with this game...



Hi there. Guess you saw the drama yesterday. Sadly, we can't do anything about it as the devs don't care unless you shell $100 a month for the game. Also, that m0d who caused the drama is a popular player with lots of friends so we can't do anything about it. :lol:
Image
User avatar
volldepp
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Gnominomicon » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 am

I wouldn't mind bmw being a mod again. I saw no major problems with him when he was one before, but I apparently wasn't around when he left so I'm not sure what happened.
Last edited by Gnominomicon on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gnominomicon
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Yimsim204 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:08 am

bmw91 wrote:Image



Yeah right, might as well throw this game down the toilet.

You have already proven to be completely incompetent as a mod.
Yimsim204
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby bmw91 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Well, can't please everybody... thanks everyone else
Last edited by bmw91 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well neither does bathing, that's why they recommend it daily.
User avatar
bmw91
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:46 am

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Yimsim204 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:04 am

Your personality and attitude disqualify you from being a mod. This has already been proven. Maybe get another chance in a different game.
Yimsim204
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby whitetiger » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:36 am

Things really are getting crazy.

Someone has to change name...'is X ok?'..."yes"...changed.."why am I in jail?"...not good name now...

I was waiting for other forced name changes...I have seen at least 50 people with questionable or even down-and-out abusive, cursing or sexual names.


I was chatting with several others and a player brings in spouse/partner and self abuse as a thing to be done. physical beating as OK to do and having done it numerous times. NOT a word from our on-line mod even though he was chatting before and after the 5 minute long bit.

Wait, wasn't that the same night as all the name change ruckus?

Same night...some cursing instant removed, other cursing and sexual and abusive remarks/insults were never touched.
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Gnominomicon » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 am

whitetiger wrote:Things really are getting crazy.

Someone has to change name...'is X ok?'..."yes"...changed.."why am I in jail?"...not good name now...

I was waiting for other forced name changes...I have seen at least 50 people with questionable or even down-and-out abusive, cursing or sexual names.


I was chatting with several others and a player brings in spouse/partner and self abuse as a thing to be done. physical beating as OK to do and having done it numerous times. NOT a word from our on-line mod even though he was chatting before and after the 5 minute long bit.

Wait, wasn't that the same night as all the name change ruckus?

Same night...some cursing instant removed, other cursing and sexual and abusive remarks/insults were never touched.

LOL seriously? I made a joke about hitting my girlfriend, who I don't have, for not making my sandwich fast enough, and then joked about kicking my own ass. If you found that offensive, you should have reported it. If nothing was done, then it wasn't against the rules, because it was a JOKE.

Judt a disclaimer because obviously you take everything on the internet seriously, I do not actually condone spousal abuse for any reason.
Gnominomicon
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby whitetiger » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 am

Gnominomicon wrote:
whitetiger wrote:Things really are getting crazy.

Someone has to change name...'is X ok?'..."yes"...changed.."why am I in jail?"...not good name now...

I was waiting for other forced name changes...I have seen at least 50 people with questionable or even down-and-out abusive, cursing or sexual names.


I was chatting with several others and a player brings in spouse/partner and self abuse as a thing to be done. physical beating as OK to do and having done it numerous times. NOT a word from our on-line mod even though he was chatting before and after the 5 minute long bit.

Wait, wasn't that the same night as all the name change ruckus?

Same night...some cursing instant removed, other cursing and sexual and abusive remarks/insults were never touched.

LOL seriously? I made a joke about hitting my girlfriend, who I don't have, for not making my sandwich fast enough, and then joked about kicking my own butt. If you found that offensive, you should have reported it. If nothing was done, then it wasn't against the rules, because it was a JOKE.

Judt a disclaimer because obviously you take everything on the internet seriously, I do not actually condone spousal abuse for any reason.


So, by your standards making a joke about abuse is fine.

Iirc "I <beat> my girlfriend when she does not make my sandwiches fast enough" was pretty much what you said...a flat out statement.
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Gnominomicon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:17 am

I said hit, not beat. Either way, I don't see what's wrong with a joke. There's not a single rule that that joke breaks.
Gnominomicon
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby sator » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Gnominomicon wrote:I said hit, not beat. Either way, I don't see what's wrong with a joke. There's not a single rule that that joke breaks.


Jokes are supposed to be funny...
sator
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Postby Kyosa » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:04 pm

.
We have the same rules disussion every day in EN,
we do not need it in forum too.
Moderators are humans like you and rl stuff to do,
we can not watch every chat 24x7, use the report system please.

If you have any issues please contact a moderator ingame.
Otherwise we have to close the topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kyosa
.
User avatar
Kyosa
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 2:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest