Gnominomicon
Gray Wizard

Re: It's time for a new round of mods.

Post by Gnominomicon »

Kyosa wrote:.
We have the same rules disussion every day in EN,
we do not need it in forum too.
Moderators are humans like you and rl stuff to do,
we can not watch every chat 24x7, use the report system please.

If you have any issues please contact a moderator ingame.
Otherwise we have to close the topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kyosa
This is the Rules forum... what is it for if not to discuss the rules?
Blue64
Chicken

Post by Blue64 »

dear mods, i have reported "calvin(josiah)$$" multiple times now, he is being very obtuse, trolling, insulting, using profanity in EN. I can only report him every 15 min. It has now in a single night gotten so bad in EN that I am now Officially asking to be a Moderator. Ask around, I'm nice enough, i ask for a mute when I get moody, i frequently reference the rules. I might not be very active in forums, but only because I play the game around 15 hours a day actively, usually overnight when I see zero Mods on. I have talked to Blu, OhhhPaigey, m00derator, Reside, mynirvanaforever, I get along with them all well, and other players frequently comment that I
backseat moderate
. This is not the first time I have pondered this seriously. I also have had multiple ideas just pass by because I couldn't implement them, but open source is off topic entirely, my point here is I now desire to have the green colored text in chat. :ugeek:
Kyosa
Naga

Post by Kyosa »

Blue64 wrote:dear mods, i have reported "calvin(josiah)$$" multiple times now, he is being very obtuse, trolling, insulting, using profanity in EN.
"calvin(josiah)$$" banned.
Blue64 wrote:I am now Officially asking to be a Moderator. Ask around, I'm nice enough, i ask for a mute when I get moody, i frequently reference the rules.
Sorry, but no.
Gnominomicon
Gray Wizard

Post by Gnominomicon »

blue64 as a mod? You do realize that you're not allowed to ignore people when you're a mod, right? I'm pretty sure the game actually prevents you from adding people to the ignore list. I know you love to ignore anyone who disagrees with anything you say, and then announce it constantly, so you wouldn't be able to do that anymore.

Also, you have a horrible attitude and a childish temper. You'd be the worst mod this game has ever had.
canismajor
Vampire

Post by canismajor »

Gnominomicon wrote:blue64 as a mod? You do realize that you're not allowed to ignore people when you're a mod, right? I'm pretty sure the game actually prevents you from adding people to the ignore list. I know you love to ignore anyone who disagrees with anything you say, and then announce it constantly, so you wouldn't be able to do that anymore.

Also, you have a horrible attitude and a childish temper. You'd be the worst mod this game has ever had.
+1

Will stay away from chat when this guy is a mod and online. Sorry, but blue64 is just so incredibly annoying OCD guy. Mods could use some more humanity, this would be a step in the opposite direction.
Kyosa
Naga

Post by Kyosa »

canismajor wrote: Mods could use some more humanity, this would be a step in the opposite direction.
As i said befor if you have any problems, feel free to write me a pm.
I collect the infos and we discuss it with all moderators and devs.

canismajor
Vampire

Post by canismajor »

I have no outstanding issues currently. I was just referring to blue64 being a step in the opposite direction.
mazae12
Green Wizard

Post by mazae12 »

copying beem :mrgreen:
mazae12 is now old and weak, now fuko_ibuki comes and replaces the old retiring mazae12
bmw91
Orc Warrior

Post by bmw91 »

lol...nice mazae
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well neither does bathing, that's why they recommend it daily.
politeusername
Gray Wizard

Post by politeusername »

If Blue64 becomes mod I'd stop playing. And to add to this topic, most mods do their job perfectly. But yes their is a couple who use the favouritism card and it gets annoying. But if players like me get muted and ban threatened who put £100 a week into the game then you freebie players have no chance. Seems we are all doomed, eh.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. It's politeusername.