Raging Blu

Forum, game and chat rules

Raging Blu

Postby Pikkenmix » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:12 am

Once again, I've been muted by a raging mod. I was told to move to 18, I moved to 18, and then got muted for an entire week.

Blu should not be a mod. She can't handle it. She gets riled up and yells at people before she gets around to muting them, usually in EN, and she kills the whole flow of chat when she does so.
Last edited by Pikkenmix on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pikkenmix

Re: Raging Blu

Postby OhhPaigey » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Pikken, insulting every mod on the game is not a kind thing to do.

From my understanding you've had several warnings mutes and kicks by several mods. We can only warn and mute so many times before a player needs to understand that breaking rules consistently is not okay.

A long time player such as yourself should know the rules and what chat to use depending on the topic at hand.
Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers.

http://www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
OhhPaigey

Postby Pikkenmix » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:09 pm

I apologize for the insults. I removed them. I was really mad when I posted this.

Several mutes and kicks? I was muted once, by rstudios, which was also unfair. I've never been kicked.

Even if we're counting things that happened over a year ago, I've still only been muted a total of like five times in the three years I've been playing.

The fact that I did what she told me to do and still got muted (FOR A WEEK) makes me wonder what the point is? Do bad, get punished. Do good, get punished.

If it had been an hour, I wouldn't have cared, but I got muted for a week after complying with a request to change channels.
Pikkenmix

Postby Pikkenmix » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:43 am

I guess this ridiculous mute is going to be upheld. Awesome.

Fair warning to other players, you can be muted for a week for doing what a mod tells you. Mods never admit when they're wrong. Appealing to Margus accomplishes nothing because he doesn't care what the mods do. Nothing ever gets overturned.

Whatever. I don't know why I bother.
Pikkenmix

Postby Yimsim204 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 am

I was also just muted for a week by a raging blu.

She broke an EN chat rule (No swearing, 3 letter A word). Me and other players pointed it out which drove her into a frenzy..

It was a slip up anyone could make. But other players have been muted for saying that word and all we were doing was pointing that out. Instead of admitting her mistake she got all up in a frenzy and muted me for a week and started to threaten everyone else with mutes.

I broke no rules. Total injustice.

I sent screenshots as proof of this to Margus, I don't expect anything to happen.. I just wanted to share my story.

Edit: Was unmuted. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for lifting the mute :)

I like the game and will continue to play.. But feel that it is necessary to share this story of modding gone wrong.
Last edited by Yimsim204 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yimsim204

Postby Cantus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 pm

A$$ isn't a curse word in EN. Hell and Damn are also allowed.
Cantus

Postby Margus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Cantus wrote:A$$ isn't a curse word in EN. Hell and Damn are also allowed.

That is true. It depends on the context, you can't say someone is an ass though.
Margus
Site Admin

Postby Rex GilangPN » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Cantus wrote:A$$ isn't a curse word in EN. Hell and Damn are also allowed.

If ass is bad, so is donkey :D
RΡG¶MÖTM
Rex GilangPN

Postby Yimsim204 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Thanks for lifting the mute :D Sorry for the confusion, I understand that it's okay sometimes now depending on the context.
Yimsim204

Return to Rules