Guild guidelines and rules

Forum rules
Advertise your guild. No spamming.
Don't create topics about guild development.

Guild guidelines and rules

Postby whitetiger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:16 am

I am tired of the spam. I am tired of the 10 winners, say something meaningful in EN about the guild...5 winners from many people responding...

1 - no more than 1 guild bump per hour - from a guild officer.

2 - give-aways are to be done in PM WITH screen shots. WORDING must be correct! 10 winners, 12 responses...5 winners "because" meaningful was not worded to mean "guild is best". All non-praising guild responses were ignored even though meaningful responses included..."guild is full of degenerates", "guild is promoting spam" and "guild is gonna give me a pet" .

3 - NO MORE "my guild is best" or "better than yours"

4 - Guilds are actually putting out hit lists, or bounties on people from other guilds. GvG will kill the game, the bounties and hit lists will promote competition instead of help. "I need a level 68 forge to help me"..."what guild?"..."not in" OR "X"..."(censored) OFF..."

I actually like the fact that Grinders is doing give-aways. Lordwildmad has a good intention. his people spam and adjust the wording as they see fit. NOT GOOD.

I suggest wording be ran by me (no guild but a stickler for loopholes) or a MOD before you do a give-away or raffle or...

Next give-away like the one at 10PM EST or so will get reported (and urged reports from me) for spam, lies, false claims, and anything else I can think of.
whitetiger

Re: Guild guidelines and rules

Postby Gnominomicon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:27 am

I agree with basically all of this, but you may want to label this as a suggestion? As a stickler for wording, you've made this post seem like these are official rules, but they are not because you are not a mod and have no authority.
Gnominomicon

Postby whitetiger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 pm

It has been posted in several areas...no comments for may days under rules...

Maybe here all guilds will see the post and make a comment for or against.

I hope that every post is against any rules or guide-lines for guilds.

I hope that kill-bounties and guild recruiting grow...I need to see which guild I should join...my sword is for sale for a daily give-away

I want everyone fighting everyone. PERIOD. when no one help anyone but guild...everyone leaves the game...I want this game to die

That is being "NICE" if you want my real view on guilds PM me
whitetiger

Postby politeusername » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:07 pm

This just seems like a childish crybaby post.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. It's politeusername.
politeusername

Postby Lord wild man » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Sounds like someone is just mad that they didn't win. And spam is stated in the rules. Grinders Guild in no way violated the rules by spamming. Sorry that you feel this game deserves to die, maybe you should take this up with margus.
Grinders Guild
Lord wild man

Postby Gnominomicon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Lord wild man wrote:Sounds like someone is just mad that they didn't win. And spam is stated in the rules. Grinders Guild in no way violated the rules by spamming. Sorry that you feel this game deserves to die, maybe you should take this up with margus.

It has been that way for years before you or anyone in your guild even started playing. Trivia or any other form of giveaways that cause excessive chat flooding are considered spam and are against the rules in EN. If the rules page gave examples of every single possible scenario that is or isn't against the rules, it would be 100 pages long.

Besides, the giveaways you're doing are annoying. It's nothing but "tell us how awesome our guild is to win free stuff!" Do a real event and deflate your ego.
Gnominomicon

Postby politeusername » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Gnominomicon wrote:
Lord wild man wrote:Sounds like someone is just mad that they didn't win. And spam is stated in the rules. Grinders Guild in no way violated the rules by spamming. Sorry that you feel this game deserves to die, maybe you should take this up with margus.

It has been that way for years before you or anyone in your guild even started playing. Trivia or any other form of giveaways that cause excessive chat flooding are considered spam and are against the rules in EN. If the rules page gave examples of every single possible scenario that is or isn't against the rules, it would be 100 pages long.

Besides, the giveaways you're doing are annoying. It's nothing but "tell us how awesome our guild is to win free stuff!" Do a real event and deflate your ego.

You must be noob player. Hi! There was no spam at all, as I witnessed myself. Less crying more grinding kids.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. It's politeusername.
politeusername

Postby Kyosa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:53 pm

I try to collect your opinions and discuss it with the other moderators and devs, from now on pls write forum pm to me.
There is allways a solution :D

Greetings,
Kyosa.
Kyosa

Return to Guilds