THE EXPLORERS are now rolling along nicely.

Forum rules
Advertise your guild. No spamming.
Don't create topics about guild development.

Re: THE EXPLORERS are now rolling along nicely.

Postby mr_tacoz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 am

I was wondering how I can join my IGN: Mr_Tacoz
mr_tacoz

Postby Blazingshot147 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 am

Hello, just looking to join as the Head Exec of Economics (Tells rookies where to mine and what to make, makes money for guild, and supervises funds and supplies). Here's my current stats:
Combat
Accuracy: 60
Strength: 59
Defense: 60
Health: 63
Magic: 19
Current Stats With Armor and Gear: 164A/156S/193D/45M (Function as an accurate tank character)

Merchant
Farming: 1 (Don't have an Island)
Fishing: 22 (Quick to level if needed)
Cooking 26 (Quick to level if needed)
Jewlery: 30 (To be leveled when I can access WG on mass scale)
Carpentry: 1 (Don't have island)
Forging: 46 (Currently leveling)
Mining: 67 (Leveling as needed)

Also, my ingame name is the same as my user name here.
Checkmate doesn't mean you've cornered the king. It means you've made the enemy king yours.
Blazingshot147

Postby grants8 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 am

post ur combat lvls and say what position u would like in the guild (if any) we might fit u somewhere u did not ask. check the requirements on first page. :D 8-)
The Explorer
Grants8
:D
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby grants8 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:34 am

wow, thats my cleanest application yet! thank u so much u are IN! 8-) :D
The Explorer
Grants8
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby mr_tacoz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 am

Hello, My name is Parker, although my in-game name is mr_tacoz. Now I have just started yesterday and I have been playing non stop, I am really looking to be a recruit and help out this guild.

Combat>
Accuracy: 19
Strength: 13
Defense: 18
Health: 22
Magic: 14

Merchant>
Farming: 1
Fishing: 24
Cooking 10
Jewlery: 1
Carpentry: 1
Forging: 20
Mining: 45
mr_tacoz

Postby grants8 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:19 am

great! u are in. our guild chat is en2

we will talk about what jobs u can be :D
The Explorer
Grants8
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby mr_tacoz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:26 am

I am still very new, how will you contact me in-game, do you guys have a teamspeak of some sort
mr_tacoz

Postby grants8 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:43 am

ya we have en2 as our guild chat. go to contacts channels and subscribe to en2
The Explorer
Grants8
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby Blazingshot147 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:06 am

So you wanna mine for this guild? Maybe for yourself? Either way, there's a few things that needs to be addressed first.

DO NOT GET A STEEL PICKAXE!
They do not help, and they do not have any use other than looks.

Now, below here, this will be where I tell you what you can mine at a certain level, where you can mine it efficiently, and where you can sell it for the most profit and/or where an NPC will buy it. I'll also mention how I mine and work with the materials listed.

Tin (10 XP)
Level 1 Mining
Rate at level 1: 30%
Max Mining Rate: 100%
Note: After getting access to Iron mining and Forging, you no longer need tin.

Copper (10 XP)
Level 1 Mining
Rate at level 1: 30%
Note: Like Tin, Copper is obsolete once you have access to Iron Mining and Forging.

Iron (20 XP)
Level 25 Mining
Rate at level 25: 30%
Extra Drop: Uncut Emerald (.5% drop)
Location: Under Dorpat in The Skeleton Dungeon by The Dorpat Outpost
Note: This will probably be the main source of Income for a long time for some people. It's easy to access, has a low forging level, and with that you can also make relatively decent money starting out.

Silver (25 XP)
Level 25 Mining
Rate at level 25: 25%
Extra Drop: Sapphire (.5% Drop)
Note: This is BY FAR the best source of mining income early game and it also provides A LOT of xp for the level. I recommend it for all the newbies.

Coal (35 XP)
Level 40 Mining
Rate at level 40: 30%
Extra Drop: Uncut Ruby (.5% Drop)
Note: Coal really isn't all that useful until you want to start forging steel bars (LVL 40 Forging) and it only has use for mining for rubies initially, so unless you have an interest in making steel gear (BTW need to have at least LVL 43 forging anyways) you're not going to be doing much.

Gold (40 XP)
Level 45 Mining
Rate at level 45: 30%
Extra Drop: Diamond (.25% Drop)
Location: Ravel behind snake in snake maze. (Coordinates 70,39)
Note: This is THE biggest source of income for any person who is mining. Every other ore after this ore is going to be guarded by high level enemies and so this is the best source of income until you wish to go higher than this point.

White Gold
Level 55 Mining
Rate at level 55: 35%
Extra Drops: Amethyst (.15% Drop)
Note: This is located behind 3 Gandelf The White enemies at level 180, so mine at your own risk.

Azure (55 XP)
Level 60 Mining
Rate at level 60: 25%
Extra Drop: Black Opal (.15% Drop)
Note: This is probably where most mining people will get frustrated. This ore, while very expensive and has a high sell price (about 1k a pop) it is also one of the most difficult to get to. Even I haven't managed to get to the ore because of LVL 195 Fire Phoenixes guarding the entrance to Hell and in Hell I have been told that there are enemies of at least 143 guarding the ore.

Platinum (65 XP)
Level 75 Mining
Rate at level 75: 20%
Extra Drops: Jadeite (.15% Drop)
Note: No idea where to find this ore, however sources say that it's in hell behind a group of level 253 Fire Dragons. Have fun mining it if you can since the jewelry made from this runs for VERY high prices..

Fire Stone (80 XP)
Level 80 Mining
Rate at level 80: 25%
Extra Drop: Black Opal (.20% Drop)
Note: I have no idea where to find this ore other than where the /find function has told me, which is hell, so not much info can be given.

So with all that data given out, have fun finding time to mine and making your money. As a heads up, please notify me in game if someone steals this guide without giving proper credit.

Have fun,
Blazingshot147
Checkmate doesn't mean you've cornered the king. It means you've made the enemy king yours.
Blazingshot147

Postby rigel126 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi there! I'm interested in joining the guild. what am I expected to contribute to the guild? My stats are:

CL 80
Acc 66
Str 65
Def 66
Health 70
Mag 56
Alchemy 43
woodcut 55
farm 44
fish 50
cook 49
forge 60
mine 69
rigel126

Postby grants8 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:53 pm

hmm.... get some mats for the guild council. since highest stat is mining, lets say ~200 white gold? 8-)
The Explorer
Grants8
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby Blazingshot147 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 am

Yo guys. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I've been chilling in Hell lately mining Azure ore for my next combat upgrade which is going along swimmingly. Anyways, these past few days have been hectic with school picking up (I'm a highschool senior for those who don't know.) and the fact that I've been watching a new anime series that I've been interested in for a while. (THE monogatari series. I'm on the fifth chronological anime of the six available at the moment.) I don't have the materials to make a time machine or freeze time... yet... So just bear with my little "Ohh shiny" moment.

Anyways, I'm just letting you all know where I've been the last few days, and trust me I'm not quitting, I just got side tracked. I've been logging in for daily bonuses and that's it, but given that I'm getting roughly 10 episodes a day out of the way in this series I've been watching it's nearly over. When that happens I'll be much more active and stuff.

-Blazingshot
Blazingshot147

Postby Blazingshot147 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:26 am

You know... I've felt that there's a bit of disorginization within the recruitment applications... How about we go along the lines of something like:

In-game Name:

Current Combat Level:
Accuracy:
Strength:
Defense:
Magic:

Merchant Stats:
Alchemy:
Breeding:
Carpentry:
Cooking:
Fishing:
Forging:
Jewelry:
Mining:
Woodcutting:

Reason for joining:

Desired Position/What Can I Contribute:

Desired Department Working:

IDK what would work, however I think this would be the best kind of format that would work. I mean after all it looks clean and orderly. TBH it might make it MUCH easier for Grants8 to sort through too.
Blazingshot147

Postby grants8 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:04 am

true enough blazing i am so glad i recruited you thank you so much u have taken so much time on my behalf. sounds great!! i was thinking of doing something like this but didnt have enough time. ya, urs was the cleanest application ever recieved so u were immediately accepted. depending on cleanliness i will reply faster. i now declare that official guild application form. plz refer to that to apply. thanks again to blazingshot for making this such a great guild :D
The Explorer
Grants8
The Leilaslayer
grants8

Postby Blazingshot147 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:31 am

No problem Grants. While I haven't been active in the game much this week, I've been keeping an eye on the forums. Don't worry though, I'll be more active after I finish this series. I'm almost to the end of the fifth season of the six that are available for my anime. Seriously though, I need to figure out quantum mechanics soon because I'm running low on free time now that school is gonna be in full swing here soon...

-Blazingshot

PS: The monogatari series is more complex than one would assume. I mean it goes:
Kizumonogatari (not yet aired)
Nekomonogatari (Nyan nyan scary kitty)
Bakemonogatari (Tsundere-san oh how you are scary)
Niesemonogatari (Toothbrushes scare me now)
Monogatari Series: Second Season (Yanderes are scary man... Also, I'm here)
Tsukimonogatari (Up next)
Owarimonogatari (18+ rating for adult material, so I'm gonna have to hold off on this one... even when it airs in october)
Hanamonogatari (I'm gonna hate life here... I like this series too much)
So forgive me when I say that I'm not done yet. I only have 5 hours available for me a day and that's not accounting for homework and stuff.
Blazingshot147

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds