FWB Guild: Now Recruiting!

Forum rules
Advertise your guild. No spamming.
Don't create topics about guild development.

Re: FWB Guild: Now Recruiting!

Postby Yoteden » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Applicant In-Game Name: Yoteden
Position Applying for: Combat or Skiller (mainly Skiller but work towards both.)
My Preferred Skill(s) I want to Contribute to FWB is: Farming, Jewelry and Mining
You should choose me because: First of all, I'm an older, mature gamer and have been around multiple MMO blocks. I remember the good ol' days of UItima Online and Asheron's Call :D *You can do the math* Secondly, I'm mature and understand the importance of working as a team and in a group dynamic. (In RL, I'm an administrator.) I'm looking for a group of folks that are looking for level-headed team and who don't mind also remembering that it's all a game. Thirdly, I was directed here by a moderator after I asked her if she knew of any good guilds and, after asking around, she was told to point me here.

Thanks!
Yoteden

Postby manawe » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 am

Hello I would like to apply to your guild. I do realize recruitment is on hold but I am an experienced player and I believe I would contribute greatly towards improving the guilds fighting potential as well as the overall guild experience.
Professor Manawe, O.M. (First Class), Grand Sorc., D. Wiz., X.J.(sorc.), S. of Mag.Q https://vid.me/Gg82
manawe

Postby hidric » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Yoteden and Manawe, please contact -Poseidon-, adamlogan0812, Censor Approved?, or hidric. We would like to help you get started on the path to joining FWB!

Hope to hear from you soon,
hidric
hidric

Postby Rex GilangPN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:45 am

is this guild still exist?
i wanna join.
IGN : rex gilangpn
im not a member of any guild yet, thats why i wanna join
breeding : 68 mining : 86
RΡG¶MÖTM
Rex GilangPN

Postby hidric » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 am

Yes, this guild still exists! Please join the E9 chat channel so we can get to know you. Also, please apply to join as a probationary member on our guild website: http://fwb.guild.shivtr.com/

Current Council members: -Poseidon-, adamlogan0812, Censor Approved?, hidric

Thanks,
hidric
hidric

Postby chrismix26 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:38 am

Happy to see you guys still going strong! Also, saw the website, nice job hidric. I've been out of the loop a while, but knowing FWB won't roll over and die means a lot. I'd be happy to update the main page here with an updated list of members and probies like before. Over 11k views on our forum post...! We rule.
chrismix26

Postby hidric » Wed May 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Glad to hear from you Chris! Drop in some time and register on the new site. We're alive and kicking. 14 active members(plus alts) and 3 probies. We regularly host guild events (like cath runs and group mining), and are working on expanding this to publicly hosted events. We've been recruiting a little, and working on the website (http://fwb.guild.shivtr.com/). The biggest thing is that not only do we want to be a guild (regardless of the guild feature in rpg.mo), but we want to benefit the greater game community as well.

Bottom line: We'll be here, for you and for anyone with like minded ideals willing to join us all in. FWB! See you in the game!

-hidric
hidric

Postby daedric lord » Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey am i able to become a probie?
daedric lord

Postby mariakatosvich » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:34 pm

The idea to change the name came up when An7 and I were discussing the rules. We'll probably end up changing it if it can be misinterpreted as offensive. Don't want to cause any unnecessary drama
Last edited by mariakatosvich on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks
http://www.debtpro.co/credit-card-hardship-program/
mariakatosvich

Postby canismajor » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi,

I'd like to apply to FWB. I tried to message mentioned people, but as they were offline, leaving it here instead.

Applicant In-Game Name: CanisMajor
Position Applying for: Combat
My Preferred Skill(s) I want to Contribute to FWB is: Combat is life (CL 136)
You should choose me because:
I'm an experienced player and can help new players out with useful advice. In return I expect a nice and chatty community.

P.S. Please message me in game before you list me, I have some questions that I'd like to get answered first. I'm usually on between 3 - 8 PM GMT on workdays, 9 AM - 8 PM GMT weekends.
canismajor

Postby chrismix26 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:34 am

Hey guys, what is the link for the website? I'll put it on the first post of this forum for convenience.
chrismix26

Postby canismajor » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:41 am

chrismix26 wrote:Hey guys, what is the link for the website? I'll put it on the first post of this forum for convenience.

Check hidric's post a few up
canismajor

Good pictures

Postby chrismix26 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:11 am

One of Jodie's finest moments. Undoubtedly he was sleep deprived.
breastfeeding.PNG
breastfeeding.PNG (132.2 KiB) Viewed 570 times
chrismix26

Postby Arcoz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Are you accepting old retired members back? lol
Arcoz

Postby Arcoz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Arcoz wrote:Going to be taking a break from MO for a bit not really sure how long
Wish you all the best and ill see ya all later if not sooner

Arcoz

Looks like it was later :)
Arcoz

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds