Why I quit RPG MO

Speak about everything.
No Spam!

Why I quit RPG MO

Postby qane » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 am

I started playing RPG MO around a month ago and lost interest in it fast, my room mate started playing and he is seeing the same issues I did. The MODs are bullies! They pick and choose which rules to follow, they will ban people in the most cowardly way possible, spam them with a rules page, and ZERO explanation, come back and try to figure out why it happened, or complain in ANY way and you are told to be silent. I have seen MODs jump on a bandwagon and bash people, or remove things some people say and not others. There are SERIOUS favorites being played. Sure, you have a good community, but it seem the MODs are to busy trying to prove how bad ass they are they wont stop and think if they are they reason turn over is so high. If you cant tel the difference between a trouble maker and someone joking around, you should not be a MOD. Ive been playing internet games since 1996, this is the first time I stopped playing one because the MODs were the issues, not the game play , not the moron stoners, but the people who are supposed to keep the game flowing are jsut fascists! Lets see how long this lasts before they censor it out...
qane

Re: Why I quit RPG MO

Postby Rebelmoon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:06 am

What I won't do: I'm not going to tell you it wasn't your fault and mistakes weren't made, I don't have the reported records of the event.

What I will do: I will say how you are not the first, or first dozen even, nor probably the last that speaks on this matter.

I know quite a few of the mods as friends, or atleast used to though still speak to a few semi-regularly. That's not my point though. What I'm trying to say is many of them are quite outstanding individuals and not all are power hungry dictators, but it's understandable to be upset when something like that happens to you due to misunderstandings or mistakes. I'll let the finer details get sorted out by those with the greatest of control over the game, the developers.

What I also will say with your concerns in mind. As pointed out this isn't the first or even close to the first time mod abuse has been brought up by a player. I think majority of time the mods are in the right, but ...and just basing this on thought I don't have any proof to back it up, but how many reports does it take before it is actually considered that, "hey, maybe there is some mod abuse going on?" I mean I don't know, just like could it be a thing? Quite possibly. You might be correct. I think its something that needs to be looked at on a case by case basis though, and it probably does, but if not it should start to be. I sympathize with you though and do hope you'll reconsider staying, but perhaps this experience has shown you what to do and not do as things currently are. No hard feelings though to anyone, regardless of which path you take. Take care and best wishes.
Rebelmoon

Postby Streeks » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Do we care that you are living? Seriously, man, you are playing about 1 month so what? there are players who played a few years and they still are here. So ones again - who cares?)))
Streeks

Postby Rebelmoon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Streeks wrote:Do we care that you are living? Seriously, man, you are playing about 1 month so what? there are players who played a few years and they still are here. So ones again - who cares?)))

Yes we care.

Talking about another players life and value that way is a cheap shot and is not appreciated at all Streeks. Please think about what your posting before you post it. Thank you.
Rebelmoon

Postby Margus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

If you have such complaints then please send me screenshots of chat to back these things you are saying to support@mo.ee if you are high enough level then you can right click and use report so I will get the logs as well. Waiting...
Margus
Site Admin

Return to General Board