last update was aweful for most

Speak about everything.
No Spam!

Re: last update was aweful for most

Postby Azby » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:44 pm

The skill exp highlight above the HP bar has gone wonky, now it sometimes doesn't show the skill level before the skill name (usually for higher levelled skills that have longer exp numbers)
Azby

Postby bobjoelol » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Why was this even a update in the first place? is the dev team out of ideas so were fixing it till its broken now? Could have used some new useful content at the very least? Like why not a proper balacing to high level combat gears like the whole broken issue of 110+ gear or make 115 gear actually viable to get and use? or the non Firelord strength wings actually good? Or guilds? or finally update armour stands to show weapon and shields or pouch? rather then nerf somethign that really didnt need it like fishing guild and pets :/ At the very least in what way did this update make the game better then it was previously Kert or Margus ? in your opinion how was the update useful? i know it didnt hurt me any and only benifited me but it seems like a waste of a month of dev time :/
bobjoelol

Postby Margus » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm

bobjoelol wrote:Why was this even a update in the first place? is the dev team out of ideas so were fixing it till its broken now? Could have used some new useful content at the very least? Like why not a proper balacing to high level combat gears like the whole broken issue of 110+ gear or make 115 gear actually viable to get and use? or the non Firelord strength wings actually good? Or guilds? or finally update armour stands to show weapon and shields or pouch? rather then nerf somethign that really didnt need it like fishing guild and pets :/ At the very least in what way did this update make the game better then it was previously Kert or Margus ? in your opinion how was the update useful? i know it didnt hurt me any and only benifited me but it seems like a waste of a month of dev time :/

Why have I been spending lots of time on rewriting mods into core game? Well, because of this: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7300
I can't copy any of the code so everything has to be rewritten from zero.
Meanwhile I also have to spend a big chunk of my time on building anti-botting measures to keep botting off the game.
Rest of the time goes into support tickets/user complaints etc.
Margus
Site Admin

Postby bobjoelol » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:21 am

Margus wrote:
bobjoelol wrote:Why was this even a update in the first place? is the dev team out of ideas so were fixing it till its broken now? Could have used some new useful content at the very least? Like why not a proper balacing to high level combat gears like the whole broken issue of 110+ gear or make 115 gear actually viable to get and use? or the non Firelord strength wings actually good? Or guilds? or finally update armour stands to show weapon and shields or pouch? rather then nerf somethign that really didnt need it like fishing guild and pets :/ At the very least in what way did this update make the game better then it was previously Kert or Margus ? in your opinion how was the update useful? i know it didnt hurt me any and only benifited me but it seems like a waste of a month of dev time :/

Why have I been spending lots of time on rewriting mods into core game? Well, because of this: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7300
I can't copy any of the code so everything has to be rewritten from zero.
Meanwhile I also have to spend a big chunk of my time on building anti-botting measures to keep botting off the game.
Rest of the time goes into support tickets/user complaints etc.

We all know about the Rs stuff :P he talks about it multiple times a week when he comes back to start stuff. But what about fellin and pet "rebalance" they didnt need it what about items that are actually not balanced like FL gear the armour and weapons ? after 105 all of it is weaker then its counterparts at the same level till 120 again:/ or the fact the 120 FL blade is weaker then star diamond blade? or eclipse gear is to hard to make and is actually weaker then 7 souls for parts of it ? What about saint dragon wings and raguel wings? why are they considerably weaker then Firelord wings and they dont even have movement speed on them ? why did you work on fellin and pets which were fine when we actually have items in game that need balancing ? Or maybe even a fishing balance to trident fishing to do something about all the useless fish we have to vendor because getting enough seaweed is literally impossible so anything below oarfish is 99 percent of the time deleted vendored or forgotten about ? as someone who is a mid tier player advancing into the end game i see so many broken and useless items :/ most the game at my level sticks with 7 souls all the way to 120 def because of well just that and we only use firelord wings
bobjoelol

Postby Rebelmoon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:27 am

The suggestion forum is a good place for suggestions :)
Rebelmoon

Postby Kyosa » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 am

bobjoelol wrote:
We all know about the Rs stuff :P he talks about it multiple times a week when he comes back to start stuff.

Who is rs ?

Dunno him tbh, or you mean a guy who was a nice guy loong time ago,
a friend of mine, who becomes a troll :roll: ?

Very sad..anyways update was cool :D
Kyosa

Previous

Return to General Board