Upcoming Update [Released]

Speak about everything.
No Spam!

Upcoming Update [Released]

Postby Kert » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:27 am

New Feature(s):

Adding missing NPC
Progress 100%

Can craft magic capes at inventory
Requires "needle for capes"
Progress 100%

Changes:
Improve Fellin map
Progress 100%

Change Moche 1 town layout
Progress 100%

New math for Pets MOS insurance
Progress 100%

New Pets inventory slots calculation
Pets can have up to 24 slot.
New logic will add pet inventory slots from 0-24, not fixed 4,8,12,16
Progress 100%

Removed Eggs from breeding list
Can't add pet egg any more into nest at island. Can still remove them.
Progress 100%

Some magician capes will get price change
Impacted by capes crafting development.
Price changed for the following capes:
    Wizard Cape
    Witch Cape
    Angel Cape
    Battlemage Cape
    Merlin Cape
    Grendalf Cape
    Odin Cape
    Lightning Cape
    Damned Cape
    Demonic Cape
    Nemesis Cape
    Oracle Cape
Progress 100%

Mod Bug Fixes:

/find command won't work for void and dragon's blood tree
Progress 100%

Bug Fixes:

Wrong pet Bies equip image
Progress 100%

Archsky dragon image glitch
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8017
Progress 100%

Incorrect Dragonstone boots forging success %
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8016
Progress 100%
User avatar
Kert
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 am
Location: Estonia

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby bobjoelol » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Balancing of gear and 7 souls blade 0.o? and maybe a 120 magic book? at least have it offer more spell space
bobjoelol
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:07 am

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby redayz98 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Guilds?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :mrgreen:
User avatar
redayz98
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm
Location: Your mom's basement

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby Darkw0nder » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 pm

1.) Guilds :|
2.) Stop deposit all+ from randomly depositing spells :evil:
3.) Give us an idea of the things you would like to add to the game in 2017 :?:
Leader of The Explorers Guild™
http://forums.mo.ee/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7276
User avatar
Darkw0nder
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby Streeks » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:52 am

1) Guilds
2) Check Wiki *** from chest and pet slots
3) CL leaderboard in highscores
Streeks
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby whitetiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:30 pm

can we get some kind of preview or heads up on the new 0-24 pet slots?

Xal going down to 6?
Undead Donkey going up to 20?

This might make a few sub-par pets more desirable and could also make the MUST have pets less desirable...
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby leriel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:36 pm

whitetiger wrote:can we get some kind of preview or heads up on the new 0-24 pet slots?

Xal going down to 6?
Undead Donkey going up to 20?

This might make a few sub-par pets more desirable and could also make the MUST have pets less desirable...

xal goes to -1
undead donkey 28
leriel
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby whitetiger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 pm

leriel wrote:
whitetiger wrote:can we get some kind of preview or heads up on the new 0-24 pet slots?

Xal going down to 6?
Undead Donkey going up to 20?

This might make a few sub-par pets more desirable and could also make the MUST have pets less desirable...

xal goes to -1
undead donkey 28



Xal goes to taking up 8 inventory slots with none of its own sound better lol
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby leriel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:54 pm

whitetiger wrote:Xal goes to taking up 8 inventory slots with none of its own sound better lol

-8 cool too
leriel
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby whitetiger » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 am

IF this new logic is to help make unwanted pets more useful by making slots dependent on what they are used for, I suggest 1 more change Margus and Reside.

Remove the old cheat of filling a larger slot pet and equipping a lesser slot pet while keeping the old pets inventory.

This is easy enough. When a pet is equipped unload the pets inventory into the players chest.

The result will help higher slot pets become a trade off for pure combat pets. If the "new logic" distributes slots from greater (gathering) to lesser (pure combat) pets, the trade off on inventory will make lesser wanted combat pets with higher slots an alternative to the few "must have" pets. It would also help with the breeding threads that are common in suggestions by making fewer pets unwanted and unbred.
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby Dragadorn » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:08 am

whitetiger wrote:IF this new logic is to help make unwanted pets more useful by making slots dependent on what they are used for, I suggest 1 more change Margus and Reside.

Remove the old cheat of filling a larger slot pet and equipping a lesser slot pet while keeping the old pets inventory.

This is easy enough. When a pet is equipped unload the pets inventory into the players chest.

The result will help higher slot pets become a trade off for pure combat pets. If the "new logic" distributes slots from greater (gathering) to lesser (pure combat) pets, the trade off on inventory will make lesser wanted combat pets with higher slots an alternative to the few "must have" pets. It would also help with the breeding threads that are common in suggestions by making fewer pets unwanted and unbred.


+1

An alternative to emptying the pets inventory into a chest would be: not being able to unequip a pet until the inventory is emptied, and if not emptied, ask if the player wants to destroy the items to unequip the pet before equiping a new pet in its place. This would get rid of pet inventory swapping altogether.
Dragadorn
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 am

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby whitetiger » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am

Dragadorn wrote:
whitetiger wrote:IF this new logic is to help make unwanted pets more useful by making slots dependent on what they are used for, I suggest 1 more change Margus and Reside.

Remove the old cheat of filling a larger slot pet and equipping a lesser slot pet while keeping the old pets inventory.

This is easy enough. When a pet is equipped unload the pets inventory into the players chest.

The result will help higher slot pets become a trade off for pure combat pets. If the "new logic" distributes slots from greater (gathering) to lesser (pure combat) pets, the trade off on inventory will make lesser wanted combat pets with higher slots an alternative to the few "must have" pets. It would also help with the breeding threads that are common in suggestions by making fewer pets unwanted and unbred.


+1

An alternative to emptying the pets inventory into a chest would be: not being able to unequip a pet until the inventory is emptied, and if not emptied, ask if the player wants to destroy the items to unequip the pet before equiping a new pet in its place. This would get rid of pet inventory swapping altogether.



+3 either way - great alternative method!!

MY poor T-Rex is useless (the one I have not NPC'd yet) and should be a highly wanted combat pet = to the best dragons (which are almost useless also)

WHY should a pet be useless? Dogs = harry pets, dragons = range/close pets, T-Rex = close combat, donkey = massive hauling. A pet SHOULD be used for what it is designed for. A dragon should not be used to haul ores, nor a T-rex or Xal. Pets designed to fight should lose bonuses when loaded, while pets designed to carry should add few bonuses. Make all pets useable.
whitetiger
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby mynirvanaforever » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:26 pm

woo! fellin island is getting an upgrade! :D
fishing and cooking are clearly the most superior skillsets.
User avatar
mynirvanaforever
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby canismajor » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Great idea dragadorn. This is how it actually SHOULD work.
User avatar
canismajor
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Re: Upcoming Update

Postby leriel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 pm

New math for Pets MOS insurance
Honestly though, can we get a general idea that is driver for new system?
leriel
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Next

Return to General Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests