Speak about everything.
No Spam!
Margus
Site Admin

RPG MO Translations

Post by Margus »

Everyone can test translations with "/translate xx" command. Where xx is:
  • en - English, default
  • pt-br - Brazilian Portuguese | Translator: saints_rivers, duducurvello, jjota, stoppa00, rafax1
  • pt - Portuguese Position available
  • ru - Russian | Translators: gagilmesh, ava001
  • de - German | Translators: kyosa, heringa
  • es - Spanish | Translator: periwinkle, grimfandango Position available
  • fr - French | Translator: kaborto, ozdor, paristexas, ethelle
  • zh - Chinese | Translator: audiace, biumengb
  • zh-tw - Taiwanese | Translator: audiace, biumengb
  • pl - Polish | Translator: kostek00, pagett Position available
  • nl - Dutch | Translator: xcicore Position available
  • sv - Swedish | Translator: tsukino
  • it - Italian | Translator: lxdrugoxl, deidron Position available
  • lt - Lithuanian | Translator: redayz98 Position available
  • da - Danish | Translator: - Position available
  • cs - Czech | Translator: plokas
  • uk - Ukrainian | Translator: mr_charle Position available
  • et - Estonian | Translator: margus Position available
  • sk - Slovak| Translator: denco
  • tr - Turkish| Translator: tunacan
  • hu - Hungarian | Translator: 0speek
  • ko - Korean | Translator: seoul, purehp
  • ro - Romanian | Translator: devalahia
If you want to help with translating your language and getting support for it then let me know here or support@mo.ee I only give permission to players who have more than 60 days of "/played"

Only people who have asked and given permission can translate. After writing "/translate xx" command there will be a new Translate button under menu for people with translation permission.

Some translations have special variables in them such as {item_name}, {count}, [bold], [teal], [break] etc. Do not translate these, use them the same way.
Example: "You need a '{item_name}' to do that" -> "je hebt hier een '{item_name}' voor nodig"
NB! There are some exceptions that do need to be translated like [BOSS] [Common] [Rare] [Legendary].

For collaboration following commands have been made to export and import translations and then merge them together. Use them after /translate xx
  • /translateload xx Loads additional translations from file.
  • /translatesave xx Saves your current applied translations to file.
Example: Users x and y are both translating Russian. User x exports and sends user y his translations with "/translatesave ru"
Now user y can import them with "/translateload ru" It is important to know that the translations are not yet saved to database after /translateload command. Translator needs to open the Translate window and press Save there before they are saved to database.

There may be some conflicts when both users have translated same keys differently then user is presented with dialogs to pick the one that matches the translation better.

NB! Use the Chrome browser to use translations interface. Standalone, Steam and other browsers might not work.
Use link https://data.mo.ee

If you can't find a suitable translation and the one you inserted breaks the ui then please let me know in this topic so we can do some UI adjustments. Also let me know when some translations that are used in more than one place dont make sense in the other and require a different string.

Please send email to support@mo.ee with your username and language to apply.

Repository for translations: https://github.com/MarxGames/rpgmo-translations
saints_rivers
Ghost

Re: RPG MO Translations

Post by saints_rivers »

I want to translate to "pt-br" Margus!
Dart
Ghost

Post by Dart »

It isn't in the list but if you want I can help with italian language :)
IGN: lxdrugoxl

Translation En-It
Progress 100%
Last edited by Dart on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ign: lxDrugoxl
Margus
Site Admin

Post by Margus »

Dart wrote:It isn't in the list but if you want I can help with italian language :)
Adding Italian next maintenance restart.
blakechopsuey
Chicken

Post by blakechopsuey »

Hi Margus, I would like to translate for pt :)

Cheers!
audiace
Gray Wizard

Post by audiace »

String double used:
"load" (mods:5): used in unload/"load" for pets, and "Load" on top of the Wiki & Mods Menu window, the Chinese for these 2 meanings are not the same, so I need a separate string for one of them. ;)

Edit:
"Archery"(interface:54) and "Jewelry"(interface:61) both used in skills menu and market categories, but need to separate the strings to make the translation match the different meanings better. ;)
Last edited by audiace on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ikasu
Gray Wizard

Post by ikasu »

audiace wrote:String double used:
"load" (mods:5): used in unload/"load" for pets, and "Load" on top of the Wiki & Mods Menu window, the Chinese for these 2 meanings are not the same, so I need a separate string for one of them. ;)
i have the same issue. i already asked rstudios to look into it, since its related to mods :|
RPG MO Swedish translation 100%
Rex GilangPN
Ghost

Post by Rex GilangPN »

this is not all language :(
RΡG¶MÖTM
redayz98
Green Wizard

Post by redayz98 »

Hello Margus, I can translate to lt (lithuanian). Not in the list but I could help if u want
Margus
Site Admin

Post by Margus »

redayz98 wrote:Hello Margus, I can translate to lt (lithuanian). Not in the list but I could help if u want
I'll add Lithuanian(lt) next maintenance.
saints_rivers
Ghost

Post by saints_rivers »

Hi Margus :oops: The bass fish in the game does have a species in special ?

I picked for now "Micropterus salmoides" resulting in "achigã",

I researched about bass term until now I understood a general term for bass in portuguese should be a latin name of the family of the fishies, but if I get propely a portuguese name I should choose between species, resulting in a lots of possible names.

Margus another doubt is about style, I am now focusing in the name of itens, and there are many itens with double words or more like:

Egg Dragon = "Ovo de dragão" or "Ovo de Dragão",

Notice what changed was the upper case letter in the second name, (prepositions as "de" always be in lower case) then I would like to know what his your preference, because in alone names in these circumstances the upper case in the first letter of the second word or third word or n-th word is normal however not a rule, it is a matter of style.

Probably I will need ask for plus one or two things for different situations as in Audiace's position, but I need check Interface better yet.
Periwinkle
Hen

Post by Periwinkle »

I can help out with es.
Margus
Site Admin

Post by Margus »

saints_rivers wrote:Hi Margus :oops: The bass fish in the game does have a species in special ?

I picked for now "Micropterus salmoides" resulting in "achigã",

I researched about bass term until now I understood a general term for bass in portuguese should be a latin name of the family of the fishies, but if I get propely a portuguese name I should choose between species, resulting in a lots of possible names.

Margus another doubt is about style, I am now focusing in the name of itens, and there are many itens with double words or more like:

Egg Dragon = "Ovo de dragão" or "Ovo de Dragão",

Notice what changed was the upper case letter in the second name, (prepositions as "de" always be in lower case) then I would like to know what his your preference, because in alone names in these circumstances the upper case in the first letter of the second word or third word or n-th word is normal however not a rule, it is a matter of style.

Probably I will need ask for plus one or two things for different situations as in Audiace's position, but I need check Interface better yet.
We are just using common names in some places. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_(fish) but Micropterus salmoides => achigã seems to be a good choice.

I dont know the capital letter rules on names in Brazilian-Portuguese. You need to decide on that yourself.
Periwinkle wrote:I can help out with es.
Gave you "es" permissions.
saints_rivers
Ghost

Post by saints_rivers »

Oh Margus allright I will research about fishies deeply after in the case I need to check if "robalo" is not a better choice.

Thanks for the freedom Margus, well, as I said both are correct, at the moment going opt for the first "Ovo de dragão" model.

:mrgreen:
ikasu
Gray Wizard

Post by ikasu »

i would request that the string "item" in the interface{} section could have its own translation when it comes to any interaction in the market (transaction page, searching market, new offer, buy/sell), just calling it "item" doesnt really fit with translation
saints_rivers wrote:The bass fish in the game does have a species in special ?
in my file, perch and bass seems to be the same type of fish, i did put them as the same, but bass got a prefix for being a deep-sea fish, dont make stuff harder that it is already :p
RPG MO Swedish translation 100%