Name Meaning

Speak about everything.
No Spam!
Fallenninja666
Hen

Re: Name Meaning

Post by Fallenninja666 »

I usually got by around 3 different names(depending on whether they are available or not). I either go by Orc, Gothar or Fallenninja666.
This particular name was put together from 3 things:
1) My friends used to call me a ninja because my footsteps have no sound and because i can parkour with ease.
2) I once fell off a wall and so my friends started nicknaming me the "fallen ninja"
3) My love for heavy metal thus the "666" as a direct reference to Iron maiden's "666 the number of the beast"
DoomSlayer
Hen

Post by DoomSlayer »

Usually I go with something like CptEthan since my real life name is Ethan but I saw the release of Doom 4 and it reminded me of my childhood playing doom 1 on the GBA. So thats where the Doom part came from, and Slayer is from a dirty inside joke I have with a friend lols xD Not sure if I'm aloud to say it here. :lol:
Panxud
Green Wizard

Post by Panxud »

DoomSlayer wrote:Slayer is from a dirty inside joke I have with a friend lols xD Not sure if I'm aloud to say it here. :lol:
Lol :lol:
IGN: panxud
Type:miner,balanced fighter
Favorite thing to do: killing chickens for feathers to sell
Pm me in the forums for a offer
athe beast 666
Green Wizard

Post by athe beast 666 »

manawe wrote:After the great Manwë Súlimo. With a small typo. Fail. :?
You can use Name change scrolll now 8-)
athe beast 666
Green Wizard

Post by athe beast 666 »

nova2009 wrote:My IGN is nova2009 because that's my dogs name and the year I saved her from a shelter.
I Thought Nova is your name :roll: :? :o :|
mariakatosvich
Hen

Post by mariakatosvich »

Richard is my irl first name. My irl last name is highly unusual and unlikely to be found by googling my first and middle names. There is a particular user handle I generally use for online forums, but I decided I didn't want anybody to connect who I am on rpg mo with who I am in other online worlds for the time being, so I went with my normal-sounding alias instead. That way I'm also freer to see if there is a new version of myself I can discover by leaving my past behind. ;)
Last edited by mariakatosvich on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks
https://www.debtpro.co/credit-card-hardship-program/
Sassy229
Gray Wizard

Post by Sassy229 »

My name Sassy229 well the numbers are random the name is that of my late dog loved her lots.
Self proclaimed nicest RPG MO user! If you need anything at all just ask me I am bound to help in some regards.
volldepp
Gray Wizard

Post by volldepp »

vassoura wrote:My ign means "broom" in portuguese. It was my nickname as a child because of my crazy hair style :P
Your name means "trash/garbage" in mine. :lol:
mrashesin
Gray Wizard

Post by mrashesin »

Well, when I first started, I was playing via Facebook, which doesn't let you choose your nick. So I started playing as Robert62631.

Eventually xcicore explained how I could port my character, and I bought a name change scroll, and changed it to MisterAsheSin.

Ashton Sinclaire is the name of the first paladin I played, who actually lost his paladin status because he saved a succubus from being killed by a pit fiend (don't ask - our DM was as crazy as I am), and Torm didn't like that.. eventually I got my status back, after saving a temple from a great wyrm (prismatic spheres HURT).

Thus the name stuck.
May the Road Rise Up To meet you, May the wind be always at your back
garionthefirst
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by garionthefirst »

i was tired of being the second garion so i became thefirst
this is a signature
Tiggati
Chicken

Post by Tiggati »

I've had the username Tiggati online since 2001.

I created the name back in 1997 when I was a child.

I had a little tiger teddy, and I liked Whinnie The Pooh Bear.

Tigger was my favorite character (Isn't he everyone's?)

I took the name Tigger, and changed the ER into an A, and took TI off of TIGG and put it at the end, to get the name TIGGATI.

:ugeek:
joltfreek
Chicken

Post by joltfreek »

When I started gaming I loved jolt cola and forgot my password for joltfreak so went joltfreek stuck ever since.
Rox99
Gray Wizard

Post by Rox99 »

Rox has always been my nick as it comes from my actual surname. In fact, Rox is also my father's nickname and everyone calls me Rox even in real life.
Falbal
Baby Sapphire Dragon

Post by Falbal »

My in-game name is festerblats, which I have taken from a character in the old videogames Space Quest from Sierra. His name is actually Fester Blatz. I chose it because I like that character, but also because the initials of my real name are FB. My name on this forum (Falbal) is a nonsense name that is also based on my initials.
Santa Claus
Green Wizard

Post by Santa Claus »

My ign is my real name because, well, I am Santa Claus