Name Meaning

Speak about everything.
No Spam!
bmw9191
Site Admin

Name Meaning

Post by bmw9191 »

Almost everyone's IGN (in game name) has a purpose or meaning, and I thought it would be interesting to see everyone's reason behind the choosing of their name :) Feel free to post here why you chose your IGN and what it means for you.
Sachro
Ghost

Re: Name Meaning

Post by Sachro »

I found it odd that you didn't include your reasoning behind your name in your opening post :P My name is my surname, yup, it's that simple, I know, I know.. you shouldn't use real names online but I have since i discovered the internet back when dial up was all the rage. So yeah, that's me :)
bmw9191
Site Admin

Post by bmw9191 »

Whoops lol well bmw is my initials and 9191 is my birthdate :D
vassoura
Gray Wizard

Post by vassoura »

My ign means "broom" in portuguese. It was my nickname as a child because of my crazy hair style :P
Nox
Orc Warrior

Post by Nox »

When I started and realized we couldn't use capital letters in our names, I decided I wanted a short but memorable name - something dealing with the forces of nature in some way.

Soon, I came upon Nox, which in Latin mainly means night. In Harry Potter lore, it's the spell that extinguishes light. It's also the name of an old Diablo-style game that I had fun with awhile back.
Atomicdawgie
Hen

Post by Atomicdawgie »

I'm a big fan of music and one of my favorite genres is funk; thus, a tribute to George Clinton's Atomic Dog. Also, on other websites, the antihero Nuclear Cat. We want the funk ......
indeed
Chicken

Post by indeed »

I am a fan of stargate sg1 and "indeed" is the character Teal'c's answer to most questions. A man of few words like myself
Ripkor
Chicken

Post by Ripkor »

Well, first of my name was going to be Crunchywaffles, cause I like my waffles crunchy none of that soggy stuff, but it was too many characters :cry: so I chose Ripkor! Has no alternate meaning, but hey at least it sounds cool when people call me "rip" haha :lol:
kingfrog
Chicken

Post by kingfrog »

my nickname when i was young was frog becuz i would hop around and i always wear green . kinda lame but i use it for everything almost lol yea lol go KING FROG w00t w00t :mrgreen:
bmw9191
Site Admin

Post by bmw9191 »

Haha I love all of your guys names :D Keep 'em coming theyre interesting to read :)
jwrc34291
Hen

Post by jwrc34291 »

mine is my family's first innitail j=jose w=wendie r=royce c=camilo the 34291 is a # i just like :) so ya :D my uncle made it up for me :D
Durr
Chicken

Post by Durr »

Really, my IGN doesn't have a meaning to it... When I came across the game I wasn't exactly expecting to play for long which is why I chose the first thing that popped into my head... "Durr".

And yet over a year later, I still keep coming back to play :lol:

Edit: Although, it is rather apt of a description for some of the bizarre ways I do things sometimes :roll:
m00n
Orc Warrior

Post by m00n »

about m00n is simple:
First I was going to use /m00 prefix (as fun unique part of the game) and make some short real word from it. So I added some letter to it and found m00'n like most... nice :)

PS later I found my name to be conformable with boon and decided to learn more about magery...
well, I didn't missed :twisted:
foxy
Ghost

Post by foxy »

;)
matti
Green Wizard

Post by matti »

My real name