Site Admin

Re: Name Meaning

Post by bmw9191 »

nice history behind the names :D I like it
bryanrichards
Hen

Post by bryanrichards »

Taken from my real name - it's a pseudonym I use for some purposes. Bryan is close to my irl middle name. Richard is my irl first name. My irl last name is highly unusual and unlikely to be found by googling my first and middle names. There is a particular user handle I generally use for online forums, but I decided I didn't want anybody to connect who I am on rpg mo with who I am in other online worlds for the time being, so I went with my normal-sounding alias instead. That way I'm also freer to see if there is a new version of myself I can discover by leaving my past behind. ;)
lord saerus
Gray Wizard

Post by lord saerus »

The black book of satan
chrismix26
Orc Warrior

Post by chrismix26 »

Take a guess.
manawe
Dark Orc

Post by manawe »

chrismix26 wrote:Take a guess.
Name: Chris
8-)
Professor Manawe, O.M. (First Class), Grand Sorc., D. Wiz., X.J.(sorc.), S. of Mag.Q tinyurl.com/rpgmoMaps
Cockbärs
Hen

Post by Cockbärs »

My IGN comes from a finnish hero, a cock that protected many innocent chickens from a very baad wolf.
Connect IV
Hen

Post by Connect IV »

Most people think my name comes from the popular board game, Connect Four, and they are right!

But others... Others think it means I enjoy connecting intravenous tubing to myself. They, uh... I don't know about them.
Capitalism
Chicken

Post by Capitalism »

https://www.starsonata.com/team/info/4

I was a member of this team on that game. It was a great team, held the #1 ranking team spot for a couple years or so. :D
Thus... my Username

EDIT: I do often agree with Capitalist politics...but I'm not really that much into politics in general.
Mercenary
Hen

Post by Mercenary »

i chose my name because i liked the word mercenary lol. also, its something you hear in movies once and they never bring up the name again. kind of like, "they hired mercenaries to do their dirty work," and then you wouldnt hear anything about the mercenaries through out the rest of the movie. surprisingly it does happen in a lot of movies, idk maybe im just weird :P. it was my user name in runescape, mercenary015, and i just kept the name when ever i would play something new. also im just used to people calling me merc :D
SirF
Green Wizard

Post by SirF »

I am from Latin America so spanish is my native languague. My name is Frederic, and in spanish is Federico. The nickname for Federico is Fede. So I used to utilize SirFede as nickname in some games and forums. Recently, and without an apparent reason, I started to reduce even more the name, so this is the result. Since I play from Kongregate and this is my nick in Kong, I use the same for the game :)
solonant
Chicken

Post by solonant »

It's a mix of my name:

Sólon Antunes
bidi eyed
Hen

Post by bidi eyed »

My name was originally created for a pen and paper session from a random letter generator bidiquipo, I shortened it to Bidi as it fit my lifestyle so well.

I see life through Beady Eyes, therefore I am Bidi Eyed
toramancik
Hen

Post by toramancik »

means little big man. language of origin is left to the reader as exercise.
rockytoombstone
Chicken

Post by rockytoombstone »

im bereruter and my name was my very first name on runescape i was a kid at the time going for a wild name like a bear so i started typing ber then i thought why not add another "er" then i just threw on uter at the end it makes no sense but lol oh well so anyways i thought id stick with tradition and make it my name here too
Martin Briolic
Chicken

Post by Martin Briolic »

It's a reference to one of the first vampire stories, The Fate of Madame Cabanel. A foreign woman in a small medieval town in France marries a rich man and is unjustly accused by superstitious locals of being a vampire, later being killed. Martin Briolic was the name of the man who led the mob. A while later, I needed a new name for some account and despite the morbid origin I liked the sound of the name itself. It stuck.