Name Meaning

Speak about everything.
No Spam!
foepaw
Chicken

Re: Name Meaning

Post by foepaw »

Well my name comes from the french feaux pas which is an embarrassing or tactless act or remark in a social situation. 8-)
The name comes though from a character created from another rpg.. I played as a undead rabbit....Name kind of stuck on me. :D
Capitalism
Chicken

Post by Capitalism »

I got my username from a Team (Capitalists) which I was in for a couple years on Star Sonata (a space MMO).
drgnmndv
Hen

Name Meaning

Post by drgnmndv »

I love Dragons
I am a man....well a child in a mans body
and my name is David
wikkedbike
Chicken

Post by wikkedbike »

Wikkedbike - Been a mountain biker for years, I have been known to take stupid "daring" jumps and off the trail rides that have earned me the name wicked biker by friends. As it would be, myself and I started a garage band called Wikked, didn't amount to much, but we spent 4 years trying to make it something. So my name is a hybrid of wicked biker and wikked. And now you know the rest of the story!
Teklogikal
Hen

Post by Teklogikal »

Teklogikal Industries is the umbrella name I create art and music under (I have a few other aliases).

Teklogikal came out of a Girl I knew trying to say "technological" and somehow managing to say Teklogikal. I thought it was pretty cool, so I ran with it.
hofdiddy
Chicken

Post by hofdiddy »

hofdiddy... well... one day i said "hofdiddy hofdiddy hmm hmm the smoggie oggies!" then i like it and started using hofdiddy! :geek:
p00nedbyme
Green Wizard

Post by p00nedbyme »

I am one of those doomed by Kongregate.. It uses your Kongregate name as your ign - one I picked when I was thirteen or something, for a different game and used again on Kong 5 years ago or something, because it was easier than to invent a new one. I picked it for the other game because it was awesome and cool.. lol. Luckily I can always use the excuse that I picked the name by choice, because I like fishing the Narwa waters with a harp00n.. Those fish get p00nedbyme (?).
nova2009
Vampire

Post by nova2009 »

My IGN is nova2009 because that's my dogs name and the year I saved her from a shelter.
Guess What...
ensiferum619
Chicken

Post by ensiferum619 »

So ensiferum is a viking folk metal band that i love and 619 is the area code to san diego my home town =)
Heckel
Hen

Post by Heckel »

Heckel; it's what I do. Long time ago I went to school for broadcasting. Most Dj's have to pick good nicknames that describe their on-air personality, sounds cool , and is quick to memorize or say. At the time my friends nickname for me was Loki but that was getting to popular and sounded like Low-key. So made a title Heckel Von Loki (ha, I stoled from Dr. Doom) spelling heckle with the last letters reversed so it was a name.
D.V.G
Hen

Post by D.V.G »

My real name is Damian which is Evil in greek, and my IGN is Credo1911. I always have a credo to follow and when i do, i want to become best. Back in 2004 I met Razor1911 and few other coders at one of the unofficial meeting for programmers and coders, we talked for some time and traded few ideas.. I am Big Fan of My Sensei.

Heckel wrote:. So made a title Heckel Von Loki (ha, I stoled from Dr. Doom) spelling heckle with the last letters reversed so it was a name.

Lol My Full Name is Von Gord :P
TMWTG
Chicken

Post by TMWTG »

themanwiththegun, sounds pretty straightforward doesn't it? I chose this name for my Kongregate account (with which I play RPG MO) a few years ago while watching a "That 70's Show" marathon, because it's always been a funny show. The episode where they go hunting with Bob stuck with me for a little, mainly because at one of the parts where Kelso was itching to shoot something, Red told him to go in the cain or something, I forget. Kelso of course said something stupid and Red told him "How about you do what the guy with the gun tells you to do." That always gets a laugh out of me, so I made my Kongregate account later that day and that's what was on my mind at the time. I haven't regretted it once. :lol:
Lemmewinks
Orc Warrior

Post by Lemmewinks »

The meaning of my name is best told in verse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfpCjqJdhRw
SageEthan
Orc Warrior

Post by SageEthan »

My IGN is SirEthan as well. I chose it due to well, my name being Ethan, and I consider myself a gentleman, so I added a sir the front of it :P (so detailed huh?)
filux
Ghost

Post by filux »

Hehe if in gentleman's definition is somewhere: "he like to annoy mods, especially those female mods" and "is muted multiple times because of bad behavior" then sure my sir :D.