Skill Level Calculator

Got tricks, tips how to level faster or earn money, share with us!

Skill Level Calculator

Postby Zachary » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:21 am

I created this spreadsheet to help closely estimate the amount of a certain material you would need to gather and/or create to get a desired level. Hope you enjoy it. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =413688695

Updated - 3/19/17
Changes ~
- Replaced min% and max% with actual% which takes in to consideration your actual success chance at your current level to give you a closer to accurate calculation on the Cooking, Fishing, Forging, and Jewelry pages. As well as the potions under Alchemy.

- Added an option for potion usage to Cooking, Fishing, Forging, and Jewelry pages.

- Removed the old fishing sheet and replaced it with new one with average experience per fishing tool per cast/catch.
(Credit to Cantus for this sheet's information)

- Added two new breeding pairs, Wolf+Wolf (both pairs have the same xp) and Royal Griffin + Centaur.

- Added in "Time (Hours)" to Farming and Breeding pages.

Updated - 3/20/17
Changes ~
- Replaced the formula to calculate "Your Level" and "Xp To Go" to reduce spreadsheet lag.

Updated - 3/21/17
Changes ~
- Replaced the Alchemy table for Vials with a more accurate table.
Last edited by Zachary on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
Zachary

Re: Skill Level Calculator

Postby jleon » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 am

great work zach
jleon

Postby Yata » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:25 am

Nice one, are you planning to add time required to gather the ingredients ?
Yata

Postby Zachary » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Yata wrote:Nice one, are you planning to add time required to gather the ingredients ?

I could add that in as like a fastest time gathered but there is a lot of variables when it comes to gathering so I'm not sure if that's really called for.. Would be your success chance, how afk you are, whether you're power-gathering or banking your items and maybe some other things.. Would be rather difficult to figure those in to get an average.
I added in the time it takes for farming and breeding because each crop/pairing has a set specific time for them to finish, obviously it could take longer for those as well if you don't harvest them right away, but that's the minimum time frame for those.
Zachary

Return to Guides